Too damn hott in SO Cali

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
and to fuck things up even more we got a big fire nearby in the angeles national forest (above pasadena).smoke everywhere.

"The L.A. Basin is a big cul-de-sac. To the north and the east we're bounded by some pretty high mountains," said Bill Patzert, a climatologist with the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in La Cañada Flintridge. "The basin is just filling up with this smoke."

He said the smoke would probably remain until Sunday, along with a high-pressure system that has brought sizzling temperatures and red-flag fire conditions.

"We're sitting in the smoke until Sunday. It's going to get hotter and smokier," Patzert said.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
106 degrees in daygo tomorrow, fuck that im stayin my ass in Oceanside
106 wtf!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ive felt like shit the entire day, it is too fucking hot, i cant do shit. i would not dare get in my car right now and go anywhere

and its 10 degrees hotter in chula than the rest of sd (unless your in the desert or santee)

Feb 8, 2006

ive felt like shit the entire day, it is too fucking hot, i cant do shit. i would not dare get in my car right now and go anywhere

and its 10 degrees hotter in chula than the rest of sd (unless your in the desert or santee)
they say record breakin lol, atleast its like in the 90's here tho

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008

or El Cajon city

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
i hate flies. this is the second bitch ass fly ive killed tonight.

if another one appears and circles around my den room im going to off myself. my sanity is wearing extremely thin.
right? i've had my fly swatter out just waiting to see them circling. i'm a clean person too so i know the flys aren't breeding in the pad but there getting inside somehow and that shit really gets to me.