Tony Yayo's Mom's House Shot Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2007
Tony Yayo's Mom's House Shot Up, "I Think They Did It To Send A Message," Says Rapper's Sister
Friday - April 20, 2007 by Alexis Chase

Police have confirmed that the Queens home of Tony Yayo's mother was sprayed with gunfire Wednesday night.

New York's Daily News reports that Yayo's sister and her daughter, his 2-year-old niece, were present at the home. Approximately a dozen shots were fired at the front of the house, piercing the front window and door and leaving behind bullet marks on the ceilings and walls of the front den. The two were upstairs when the shooting occurred and were unharmed.

"I think they did it to send a message, but we are innocent people," said Yayo's 32-year-old sister, who did not want to be identified by name. "Either me or my daughter could have been dead."

Police recovered ballistics evidence from the scene indicating that about 12 shots were fired from the street. Cops say the evidence suggests the shots were fired from a powerful weapon, but it was not clear if the shooter was on foot or in a car.

The rapper's mother is questioning whether it's safe for them to be in their own home, and for now, plans to sleep at a friend's.

So far, police have been unable to get any witnesses to come forward, and the case has been referred to the NYPD's entertainment unit.

Yayo, whose real name is Marvin Bernard, has been in recent headlines for allegedly attacking the 14-year-old son of music industry mogul Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond.

Yayo turned himself in to police on March 24. He was arraigned on misdemeanor charges of harassment and endangering the welfare of a child. Yayo was released on $5,000 bail after pleading not guilty in Manhattan Criminal Court.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
IronLungs420 said:
how did they get to his moms house so easy. that fools a bitch makin money and cant even move his mom outta the hood
that's what i was thinkin, so much money but can't give your mom a new house some place better..

Jun 2, 2005
IronLungs420 said:
how did they get to his moms house so easy. that fools a bitch makin money and cant even move his mom outta the hood
You act like these dudes are some real organized crime syndicate or something. Muthafuckas don't have pull like that... That's like you going and saying "Mom's you know I be into some real grimey sh*t you may have to move" A black mom?! She is going to tell you sraight up she ain't moving nowhere, atleast until her house gets shot up... Moral of the story is, you are either going to be a real gangster or a TV gangster, you can't be both...

Feb 8, 2003
IronLungs420 said:

I gurantee you she didnt want to leave. 80% major signed rappers parents still live in the same house or neighborhood as before they kid got signed.