Tony Snow - FUCK KHEVLAR DISS MP3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i'll check it out later...lol....

on the real tho if you want this dude to go away...don't feed into his bullshit.

Mar 31, 2006
Honestly, SWEAR TO GOD.

There is nobody that can see me on this godforsaken, time forgotten forum, in any venue or type of rap.

Kiss my ass, you kids need to read some books, and then have a Professor educate you the point you can call it natural born talent...almost kill yourself.. and then, realize, that if a fucking Wizard blessed you with Leprechaun piss you cannot beat me.

I'm not really an asshole, but some of you kids are shitheads and I like the confrontation.

Hey Calm1, thanks for ridin for natives!

TONY SNOW -- So are you........The White House Representative a/k/a ex Fox News Host? Or are your dickriding Pimp C? So you have two dead famous Tony Snow's ahead of you, which makes you, by any judgement, someone who should lay down in the freeway. I hoped that you were dope so I could say something about you. You embarass yourself.

P.S._ Suga Bear will bitch slap a cowlic into your head.

Nov 17, 2009
Don't waste your time on this idiot anymore...ignore him.just give him the cold shoulder.plz let this thread die....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
take all the shit you put into this diss and go hard on other shit. this is pretty dope. fuckin don't waste your time on this loser khevlar tho....

lol @ smokin shards...