Tony (Muthaphukkin) G!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Whenever ya be bringing up any new so cal rappers I havent seen anyone mention one dude whos been in the game for a min already; hes goes by the name of Tony G!! He hails from Bakersfield & recently dropped his debut called "Reaping my Soul" back in 2010 & at that time been hearing his name buzzing around since my last years on myspace... I just got it from him via his fb page & I gotta say pretty funked out bangin... One big thing to describe him is that hes like a reincarnated Eazy-E in Mexican & even liteweight sounds like him but doesnt fully bite his style all forced & shit... I mean ya will feel that way when u watch his youtube videos but ya gotta keep in mind he reaches out to all of Eric's homies let alone alotta og west coast rappers outta respect; hes reely on point full circle with his stuff... He outstandingly got a great ear in beats & features from the likes of Kokane, BG Knoccout, Bizzy Bone, First Degree The DE, COS, etc... Well anyone heard him???