TONY Kornheiser on MNF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
Can some shut this fucking guy up everything Aaron Rodgers does he is comparing it to Brett Farve fuck I suprise they dont piss the same hey Kornheiser shut the fuck up already...I might tur the volume off on the game..

Sep 29, 2003
Kornheiser is not an NFL guy by any means, I think he's more of a college football guy, if that. I'm thinkin they just turned to him last season because he co-hosts P.T.I. and they needed someone to fill a spot....

Jan 28, 2005
well let's state the obvious-

EVERYBODY is wondering how Rodgers vs. Farve's legacy will go, and he's just stating the same thing football guys are already thinking of.

And he's also getting paid to talk about a football game while watching it, which is what I'm sure really pisses you off.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
kornheiser is a fucking fag. he gives skip bayless, jim rome, and jason whitlock a run for their money.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
There is no fucking way Kornheiser gives Skip Bayliss a run for his money. Skip is the most unlikeable person I've ever seen on TV.

Kornheiser is the man on PTI, but he doesn't have enough football knowledge to do MNF. He just talks about the side stories and lets Jaws and whoever else analyze the game. You could tell last night Jaws was already starting to hate Kornheiser the way Theisman did.

*Mike and Mike and Mike were much, much, much worse.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Kornheiser is annoying as shit on MNF. I can stand him on PTI but I would much rather have Mike Wilbon on MNF.

What do you guys think about Mike and Mike (and Mike last night) on MNF though? I enjoyed their commentary much more then the Tirico/Jaws/Kornheiser team.