tonite show w/mozzy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Mozzy is fuckin dope...got hella bars..about time he was recognized....will definetly be getting this cd. Thanks Ghost Dance @Ghost Dance for puttin me onto dude
For sho bruh...dude is dope and a good look for sac

Feb 11, 2006
For sho bruh...dude is dope and a good look for sac
For real mayne the dude got talent and from the whole background info you said in a next thread he really livin dat life .

He got some dope potnas that be putting music out aswell,not to much into snubbz but there are a few other cats I heard on mozzys shit that Im feelin.

Definetly a good look for sac...

On a side note that dude from the starz something wid da kada i forget his name..but yo dat nigga got gas..any info on any cds he has out fam??

Jun 5, 2004
For real mayne the dude got talent and from the whole background info you said in a next thread he really livin dat life .

He got some dope potnas that be putting music out aswell,not to much into snubbz but there are a few other cats I heard on mozzys shit that Im feelin.

Definetly a good look for sac...

On a side note that dude from the starz something wid da kada i forget his name..but yo dat nigga got gas..any info on any cds he has out fam??
Dreda wit da kada i think hes a new rapper only thing i heard him on was that omina labs gangsta cd