Tommy from 70Mile

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2002
www.70mile.com
I have he may be the tightest motherfucker ever. It's rare that he ever brings his shit out though cuz he doesn't like making other "rappers" feel bad. I wish him and the Heat Myser would do an album together. That shit would be off the goddamn hook.

Jul 7, 2002
H Mizzle and T Lizzle.....I don't think the world is ready.

We thought about bringing out an album but were immediately conctacted my all the major labels begging us not to. The weren't sure if the could handle the competition. We might still do it though.

Aug 21, 2002
LoL...! Fuck You, Heat, Craig, Tech and Chris too.... I be choppin' it up with my hoes definately, but it's all good...

Laugh now.... I'll get ass later...

Nov 3, 2002
www.70mile.com
Lejo_B.R.O.K.E said:

we all know Tecca Nina is the Tightest in the midwest .... unless youre excluding him
I am not excluding anyone in the UNIVERSE....I am the tightest rapper in the universe and all outlying planetary systems.

Look for clips on the 70mile website form a concert I rocked on the moon.

Thanks to Big Keith for giving credit where its due, but that was uneeded. I am not ready to be a superstar on earth, but now I might have to bring it back down to earth.

THIS IS AN OPEN CALL TO ANY MC THATS WANTS TO FLEX WITH THE BEST.........

PEACE TO ALL MY JUPITER NIGGAS, yall was hella live at the last show.

Aug 21, 2002
Bring it on then... LoL...!

I am from the planet Metropolis homeboy...

Around the corner from Kansas City... Meet me there at high noon for the battle...