Tomarrow I go to CYA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
When I went to YA I was on house arrest so technically I was in custody, but this may be how he is able to type. But I was wondering that too. Hey Tj some advice when your in there is who you kick it with, even if they are not gangsters, are the wars you'll be fighting. What I mean is everyone in there clicks up, norte, bulldogs, sewers, nazis, blacks, (if your ene, crips are on the same side), also if the ppl you talk to have shit with someone your automatically in there war too. Choose very wisely. ive been to Wasco and I can honestly say that since everyone is young in there day to day life is more hostile. you know how we are when we are young always starting shit and trying to prove a point. stay up

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
FC ENE: When us in YA, Ene and Piru had each other's backs. That was in Karl Holton though. Red Car...the Bay. 415.

Peace.

TJ Rapist: Good luck, stay safe, cover up. Work your program and don't socialize. If you socialize, you get victimized. You'll understand.

Aug 6, 2002
shit I was in there like in 97-99.... in stockton...... it probably depends on location.......my homie was in Karl Holton two years ago.....his name was pelau.............

Jun 14, 2002
SHIT'S A BITCH IN THERE....SO MUCH SHIT TALKIN.....BUT WHEN YOU GO IN THERE....DON'T LET NO ONE PUNK YOU....STAND UP FOR YOUR SHIT....AND YOU'LL BE RESPECTED....LEATS THAT'S HOW IT WUZ.