tom arnold michael strahan fighting on best damn sports show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
hahahahahahah dammmmn this episode was classic!!! tom was bout to shit his pants when they all ganged up on him callin him a bitch for sellin out and talkin shit about them in his new book

peep the rerun..! this shit is fire

at the end michael and tom end up fightin and tom gives him a low blow havin strahan crawlin on the ground!! tom best flee to Mexico ..!!

Nov 5, 2004
Ya i saw it, shit was bananas. The only thing i'm wondering though, if it was a real fight, they probably woulda edited it out during the rerun. Either way it was a site to see.

Sep 22, 2003
yeah i just saw it shit was crazy, and tom was trying to make up all kinds of excuses to why he talked shit about them

Nov 5, 2004
If it was an April Fool, then Tom is a good actor. He really looked nervous as fuck that 3 guys were about to mash on him.

TonyG

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
D-Rose said:
If it was an April Fool, then Tom is a good actor. He really looked nervous as fuck that 3 guys were about to mash on him.

yea thats what i was thinkin.. he really did look like he was gonna shit his pants.. and they all kept straight faces

the only thing is when they started fighting i couldnt see tom get a poke or a blow that would have big strahan rollin on the ground like that when i watched it a second time...

nonetheless that shit was entertainment

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

ahahha, looks real to me...
but yall notice that chris rose's scary ass was the only one that didnt jump in...

TonyG

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
Giants | Strahan involved with April Fool's Day joke
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:45:55 -0800

Vinny DiTrani, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Giants DE Michael Strahan staged an April Fool's Day joke Friday evening, March 31, on the "Best Damn Sports Show Period" TV show. The result of the show was Strahan lying on the floor in pain at the end of the show. Giants head coach Tom Coughlin and general manager Ernie Accorsi were warned earlier in the week that Strahan and Tom Arnold would get into a "scrap" at the end of the show over some of the things Arnold said about Strahan in his alleged new book. The book, the quotes, the fight and the injury, were bogus. Rob Dibble and Rodney Peete stepped in to break up the "fracas," after which Strahan was seen writhing on the floor with what appeared to be an arm injury.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I KNEW IT WAS A JOKE WHEN I SEEN IT AgAIN. CAUSE SOMEBODY WAS MAKIN' NOISES LIKE THEY WAS HURT AND IT WAS NOT TOM ARNOLD. IT APPEARED THAT IT WAS STRAHAN AND NO ATHLETE IS gONNA gO ON A SHOW TO gET INJURED, ESPECIALLY SOME DEFENSIVE LINEMAN. BUT YEAH I KEPT HEARIN' SOMEBODY WIMPER.