TODAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
somebody farted on his pillow bare ass

haah. and FUCK!! what the hell happened to the titans!! haha. and all y'all chew me up. we still the best, andre johnson is a beast.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
damn what happened to stuart scott?
haha, he always says "well, what had happened was..." when there's a fumble, interception, random mishap, etc. during a game on sportscenter.

texans cant make the playoffs....they are playing for respect nothing else

713.....please never post another thread about the titans untill after the season is over....asshat
rofl @ asshat.

Aug 9, 2006
it would be a huge loss if we lose Hanyes for any amount of time....

once we get Vickerson back from suspension i will be fine with it (if thats what it comes down to)...the key for the titans late push is OFFENSE

our D-line depth is the best in the leauge IMO...Giants have good depth too but i think our depth at DT is better then thiers....Haynes is dominant because of the players around him just like the players around him benefit from him...

Jun 24, 2003
7 straight against houstan till this dude came out of the cuts and posted about the titans

like i can control them giving up over 200 yds. to johnson, or going for a 25 yd pass on 4 and 3 on the 34 with under 2 min left, or not kicking a field goal on 4th down- huh hoe-cake :rolleyes:

i aint on the field playing

you gonna blame me for them losing to the jets too? i didnt say shit then. get off my nutz

and btw- kc, -houston-and jacksonville plus a few teams were eleminated yest.

Aug 9, 2006
the other 31 are no different than the next. you titan fans are setting yourself up. grab a box of tissue for early january.
i guess we could hope for the "worst" every year.....we could be one and done and this year still be a success.....all the "experts" said we would finish last in the afc south this year...(plenty of the siccness experts thought the same thing)

titan fans are impressed with what this team has done so far....we have a whole bunch of solid young talent and are built to win our division for years to come...dont think that just because the team is 12-2 that any titan fan thinks were going to win the champ. at the end of the year...titan fans are a pretty realistic bunch...

im glad that everyone is so spiteful of a titans fan on the siccness that they are hoping for bad things to happen just because thier team is garbage lol...

i guess thats what happens when your team is a constant bottom dweller...boohoo