To the yung onez...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
All Hallowz Eve said:

Negative home-boy I ain't been ripped up yet... I don't think I've even lost a battle... For everyone I'm sayin' that a lot of muthafuccaz on this site are little punk ass middle class high school white boys tryin' to fake the funk... If you don't fit the description then DON'T GET OFFENDED...:angry: It's as simple as that... I prolly shouldn't have directed this to the yung cats, that's my bad... It's really goin' to the group that I just mentioned...

^^^True Dat:chinese:

May 12, 2002
ALL HaLLoWz..im hearin you nigg..im sayin doe homie..wit the way niggaz is these days..i wouldnt doubt them smokin drankin n shit..but now..pushin whips and pullin clips?? i dont know about that..nigg@z is aktin like they BEEEN doin it..and whut..they like 14 15 n shit.. i aint gone lie..those niggaz got heat though..but i feel they need to stay within they limit as to what they is real when they spit it..you feel me? be real..dont try ta act hard..we on da net..but fakeness is easy to detect theez dayz..you dig..

May 8, 2002
All Hallowz Eve said:

Negative home-boy I ain't been ripped up yet... I don't think I've even lost a battle... For everyone I'm sayin' that a lot of muthafuccaz on this site are little punk ass middle class high school white boys tryin' to fake the funk...
i would be willing to meet up with you for a challenge after the weekend
sometime!! whats crackin!! i got a little spot up on 170th we can spit
at blow some weed and shit!! you down!! we could make a friendly wager
on it 2 if you like!!! lol1:dead: