To the siccness from Freeway Ricky Ross

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
quote "I made 3 million dollars a day on the streets in the 80's, I'll make that with artist that's willing to committ to excellence, I just received a multi million dollar movie deal and I'm putting on hustlers, (HUSTLE or DIE!!!!!) Bay cats are Hustlers, I was locked up with alot of my Bay potnas and I'm looking for hot Bay and westcoast artist. Jump on now cuz when it hits, it's a wrapp!!!!"

Keep your haters close and your enemies tucked, if you're down to make chips, hit the site www.freewayenterprise.com with your material, holla at Boss Ladi.

Movie sound tracks, Reality show, Tours, N.B.A. All-Star weekend, super bowl, be a part of all this....

FRR

Sep 22, 2008
Much respect to Freeway Rick Ross, I just dont understand some of the O'GS outlook on the game back then, The Min. you touch a Mill. why do you even need to hustle anymore? you already have accumulated enough dough to invest in something & let yo money work for you. Some of these dudes was touching 100+ Mill. easy, in some cases more then that, I guess afta seeing how easy it was making that 1st Mill. its kinda hard to stop.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
So he's out again.? GANGLAND I saw on him he was released after the 1st charge in the 80'z and was putting his life together, then did 1 deal and it was a cop. He was put right back in for life...

Did they release him as of '09 I think thats old footage, but ya can't twitter from prison so Im confused. If he was released I would think it would make national/world news.... I didn't hear, read, or see anything about this.