to that rightoakland mothafucka...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
first of all...we all know you most likely aint from the town. anyways i been peepin tha siccness bart boards and shit for awhile and its tight...but i was on here tonite readin all this shit and was like what the fuck people trippin off all this race shit? cmon man...shits gettin old. we all movin past that as generations move on. you talkin bout the government paying all black people right now in 2002 for slavery? of course america's history might not be full of the greatest shit but damn its gettin a lot better. i just hate seein this racist conversation cuz im cool with hella people. people like you be pissin me off so bad though i just had to say some shit to your gay ass. you might as well just bounce cuz no one wants yu on this board anyways. we use this board for real shit not a bunch of nonsense about stupid ass shit. wastin all the space for important posts. aight well im done sorry kinda faded right now but i just read all this fuckers shit and got mad as hell. glad to see the siccness back up but not glad to see lil bitchmade kids like that on the board. and rightoakland go ahead and reply with some other ignorant shit cuz i aint even tryin to read a reply to this so fuck you.