TO MY FELLOW THIZZERZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2005
yall need to step it up and fuck wit mollys mayne...pure MDMA....better then any pill and thats real talk....im tellin u.....the high is hella cleaner....the come down is hella better...mollys is the way to go....any of yall fuck wit it?

Apr 8, 2006
molly's?
where u get those at man? pure mdma what chu talkin bout? most all pils are mdma fool
the m is meth
aaadidamean
you need to get PURE extacy
from europe no speed n shit in it fuckin up ya highs and lows
aaaaaaaa

Sep 9, 2005
Patricio831 said:
molly's?
where u get those at man? pure mdma what chu talkin bout? most all pils are mdma fool
the m is meth
aaadidamean
you need to get PURE extacy
from europe no speed n shit in it fuckin up ya highs and lows
aaaaaaaa
mollys is pure E mayne......the reason its in powder is cuz u cant press E wit out cuttin it yadadamean? i mean MDMA still has speed in it....thats wat the MA stands for methamphetamine.....and the reason it dont last as long is cuz u aint on tweak like u are on them pillerys.....i mean either way it aint good for u but mollys is a lot better for u....regardless THIZZ IZZ WAT IT IZZ!

Apr 19, 2006
pill belamy said:
WHAT PILLS U FUKIN WIT NOW.....IM FEELIN THESE TRIPLE STACK PURLE CHRISTMAS TREES...BUT THATS ME

imma say this like i said it before a long time ago on thizzworld..

there is no such thing as a triple stack.. or a double stack or a single stack.. you can have the smallest pill and have it hit harder than the biggest pill.. it's all about the actual content of mdma in the pill.. 112 mg of pure mdma is a strong dosage.