To My Biggest Fan: redlight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
I dedicate this thread to you.

Go on young bitti. Do what you want to do and type up that little flow you got. Your wish has been granted, It's your turn now that I finnished chopping up chorizo in the "rules" broken battle along with his chorizo suckers who couldn't faze me with their bullshit.

like the jacka said, "you might be the greatest but they probably wouldn't never say it"

Jun 16, 2002
Like I said in the other thread... GO GET WHOEVER YOU WANT TO VOTE, I WILL STILL DESTROY YOU. I've already submitted the request for your ass to be banned since you can't shut the fuck up and stop talking shit in every thread. You're a waste of space and the Siccness doesn't need a piece of shit like you flooding the boards.

BTW Redlight annihilated your ass in that thread. Suck it up son, that's two lyrical beatings in two days.

Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
BIG CHORIZO said:
Like I said in the other thread... GO GET WHOEVER YOU WANT TO VOTE, I WILL STILL DESTROY YOU. I've already submitted the request for your ass to be banned since you can't shut the fuck up and stop talking shit in every thread. You're a waste of space and the Siccness doesn't need a piece of shit like you flooding the boards.

BTW Redlight annihilated your ass in that thread. Suck it up son, that's two lyrical beatings in two days.
Alright, quit being such a dingle berry. Whith all that bitching you do, I wouldn't be surprised if the moderators banned YOU!!!!

just let it go son, just let it go.....