TO JT THE BIGGA FIGGA & MESSY MARV FROM THE ENTIRE BAY AREA!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JT & MESS SPEAKIN ON DRE WACK?

• STRAIGHT SUCKA SHIT

• KEEP ON SPEAKIN

• SHIT DESERVES TO GET THEM HIT FOREAL

• IDGAF

• THIZZ OR DIE FOREVER TIP MAC DRE THANK YOU FOR BLESSIN OUR EARS

Results are only viewable after voting.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
RELIGOUS LIKE FOLLOWING, HE HAD MOEE BALLS THEN NE1 TO BE ABLE TO BREAK AWAY FROM THE ACCEPTED AND BE HIMSELF, CREATE HIMSELF A WHOLE NEW STYLE, WHOLE NEW TYPE OF SOUND, A WHPLE NEW EVERYTHING NIGGA! IF HE WAS STILL ALIVE, BESIDES THE FACT THAT HE WOULD CLOWN UR ASS TO THE POINT UD B A LAUGHIN STOCK, HED BE DOIN HUGE FUCKIN THINGS. WD AINT NEVER SEEN NE1 LIKE DRE BEFORE AND WE NEVER WILL AGAIN, WE WERE LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN HERE TO BE PART OF IT AND ANY ARTIST IN THE BSH NOW TOO BECAUSE HE COMPLETELY CHAMGED THE WAY WE SOUND AND OPENED DOORS FOR HELLA NIGGAS AND INFLUENCED SO MANY PPL IN SO MANY WAYS. HELLA YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH AND HES STILL IMPORTANT AND REMEMBERED AND LISTENED TO, DO YOU THINK FOR A MINUTE YOU WILL BE LIKE THAT???? I CANT EVEN SAY HOW MUCH OF A KNOCK U R FOR TALKIN NOT ONLY ON A DEAD MAN BUT ON DRE OF ALL PPL, IF THEIRS 1 PERSON WHO SHOULDNT BE SPOKEN DOWN ON I THI K EVERY1 W HALF A MIND WOULD KNOW ITS DRE. IF U A REAL NIGGA U WILL RECOGNIZE WHAT U DID AND THAT THE SHIT WAS WACK AS FUCK AND BE LIKE A MAN AND BE BIG ENOUGH TO SAY. ALL I GTA SAY IS

THIIIIZZZZZ ORRRR DDIIIIIEEEEE UUUU BBZZZZZZZ FOR LIFE MY NIGGA ITS MSC DRE ALL DAMN DAY AND IF U AINT WIT IT THEN CHOKE ON SUFFA CAUSE IF U AI T WIT IT UR A STRAIGHT SUCKA

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
If ud been here more then a year ud know that he do come thru time to time, and my rants some some real shit. If ur a 80s baby or even a 90s baby from the bay you know Dre is the most original, successful, talented, and influential artist from the bay ( anywhere to me) that we been blessed to haveheard and seen. He was more then then an music artist, and this shit these base heads been poppin off about aint right, it's foul actually. The cuddy deserves to T.I.P. With all respect hes due. I wanted to get the Siccs opinion, cause if ino folks on here they on the same level......if ne1 is still even on here????

May 2, 2018
Bearfootgang @Bearfootgang didnt u used to be on here with a diff name I swear I seen bearfoot something or other on here way back dfrom the past but ur shit sas ur not even a year old on here
Nah it's just a parody of bearfaced. I put my niggas on alot of bay music and one of my boys was drunk and told me to put on some bearfoot gang and it just stuck lol.