TO EVERY EAST CO. CO. RECORDS ARTIST ON SICCNESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
no idea but i can guarantee its not going to be Graveyard Shift. That was a long time ago i dont think it will!
you never know It could have at least 1 song with him and woodie from back in the day just to have him on the album since he obviously can't make another verse for shadow. but only time will tell and your right the odds are slim but it could happen

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Me and Shadow have been talking about putting together a project, but between our busy scheds we haven't had the chance to really sit down yet. But I will make it happen.
thats wassup looking forward to it homeboy that shit gonna be the dopest shit to come out in a long time and instant classic like someone already mentioned. One love gone.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars
Oh and to answer the topic, Mad Insanity Records is working with a former East Co Co artist really soon by the name of Shadow and helping him put together a project. I've personally been a supporter of his music for a long time now and we linked up and are making plans.

what ever happened to this?