To anyone who wants to hate on the siccness. ill battle rap anyone on here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
YD! dont let these haters put you down. Your flow is clean as fuck! Your delivery is top tier!!! Your freestyles are better than most peoples writtens!!!! StarQuality!!!! I dont understand why people dont see it.......Whens the album coming out?

Nov 8, 2007
MAC DRE WOULD HAVE SAID THIS!!!!!!!!!!

now i came for sumthin hyphy
is this christmas cus everybody is rappin?
theres too much yappin
runnin of at da jaw
when your beats aint slappin and ur rhymes aint raw
super punkola like da bag of stress
u need to sell yola give da mic a rest
nigga u aint fresh u sound like a broad and u rap of beat
nigga back of me tryain to get sign up
u silly rabbit u need a good whined up
line up with rest of da chumps
cut the crap
come back with sum slump
ur shyt gets sunk
kurt plump
kurp stop mackin stop actin drunk
get loow punk
get on!
who told u you can rap

Jul 20, 2009
Thanks Eroc. your post means alot to me. real talk. ima keep doing this thing. fuck all this hatin all bullshit i wanna write real rhymes and spit real lines. but real talk ima try to do 1 more freestyle for the day rite now just for you eroc haha. lemme try to make it clean 1 time. good lookz all

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Im done with this thread. Pm me if u ever wanna really battle. im done with you lames.
YD! dont let these haters put you down. Your flow is clean as fuck! Your delivery is top tier!!! Your freestyles are better than most peoples writtens!!!! StarQuality!!!! I dont understand why people dont see it.......Whens the album coming out?
Thanks Eroc. your post means alot to me. real talk. ima keep doing this thing. fuck all this hatin all bullshit i wanna write real rhymes and spit real lines. but real talk ima try to do 1 more freestyle for the day rite now just for you eroc haha. lemme try to make it clean 1 time. good lookz all
lol

Feb 11, 2006
Seriously now mayne wtf is wid the closed eyes??? Usually when I wanna smack sum one the fuck up the aim is to lay em out stone cold wid there eyes closed,with u I just wanna stomp on ya face till u open ya eyes

Jul 20, 2009
^Thanks bro lol
*Edit
Real talk
Ima leave this to tha siccness. if you guys want me to do some more.. maybe even choose a topic real talk. ill spit on it. just lemme know. untill then im not guna post anymore freestyles unless someone wants me to