To anyone that cares to know...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2007
I am moving to Oklahoma.

I was supposed to be moving to SoCal, but shit fell through like always. But I have a Job and everything lined up in Oklahoma, making $12 an hour.

I'm sharin a house with my homegirl that already lives out there, so it should be nice =] I'll be flying out there on the 19th.

Also, if people dont already know, I left my piece of shit ex boyfriend a little over a month ago...and im stayin single for a looooong time.

I haven't been on this shit for a while, so I figured I'd give everyone that cared, an update.

If you'd like to keep in contact, yall mufuckas have my number, and if u dont, PM me...I probably wont be on here much after I move to OK.

Wish me luck fags!

<3

Mar 4, 2007
damn oklahoma..
thats a drastic move change compared to Southern California.
haha.
like "so cal, or OKLAHOMA"
haha
naw, tho i understand that its all money related, 12 dollars an hour will reach a lot farther there, than anywhere in Cali.

good luck girl..
even thoughti don't know you, but really, good luck w/ that.
i been thinkin bout moving to alabama for money help, but i dunno lol, i think i might rather be in debt here, than live in Alabama..

Jul 4, 2007
Thanks everyone =]

Yeah its DEF. not my first choice on places to live, but in life sacrifices have to be made.

I'll be doing desk type work. Processing customer orders, filing, billing, all kinds of shit. Its at a place called Robinson Rock? Dunno lol my best friend's husband works there, but he does labor work. Loading rocks onto palets I guess.

Im stoked tho. I get to live with my best friend, make some money, and soon will be getting my own place. I cant believe how cheap it is out there. Its crazy. My best friend has a 3 bedroom 2 bath house, and only pays $450/month.

Doesn't the Lovely Koma live in OK?

=]

Jul 4, 2007
they dont have the net in Oaklahoma or something?
Well im sure they do lol...but where I'm going to be living, they dont have a computer or the net. Soo ehh..sucks. I'll have my phone, but im limited to what i can do on the net from there.

This might be a question just for the females...if there are any in here anymore lol, but uhm, is it true u cant bring makeup on your carry-on on the airplane?! WTF is that shit? If someone tells me to toss my makeup, im stabbin me a security gaurd... =]

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
Staying Single Is Def. A Good Idea, Just Know It More Than Likely Won't Last Forever. Also, Living With People NO MATTER WHO It Is Will Be Aggravating After A While, So Watch Yourself On That.

12$ An Hr. Is Definitely Cool Shit, Good Luck.

Jul 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
Thanks everyone =]

Yeah its DEF. not my first choice on places to live, but in life sacrifices have to be made.

I'll be doing desk type work. Processing customer orders, filing, billing, all kinds of shit. Its at a place called Robinson Rock? Dunno lol my best friend's husband works there, but he does labor work. Loading rocks onto palets I guess.

Im stoked tho. I get to live with my best friend, make some money, and soon will be getting my own place. I cant believe how cheap it is out there. Its crazy. My best friend has a 3 bedroom 2 bath house, and only pays $450/month.

Doesn't the Lovely Koma live in OK?

=]
ahem.. miss i was supposed to drive and stop and stay at MOLINE and chill with ME CUZ ITS LIKE 45 MIN FROM ME. lol. at least ur buyin me a plane ticket to OK when u got money :)

Jun 11, 2007
I think you can bring makeup in your carry on as long as its 3 oz or less, like for your liquid coverup etc ya.
And make sure its in like a quart size plastic bag.

Jan 31, 2003
Also, Living With People NO MATTER WHO It Is Will Be Aggravating After A While, So Watch Yourself On That.
This is such an underrated point in general.

Spend enough time with anyone and there's a 99.9% chance you'll grow to hate them. Even if you start out loving them (in a friendship or relationship way.)

I usually can't even be around the same friend for more than part of a day before I get sick of being around them.

Jun 11, 2007
you do know that i'm going to throw icecubes at you while ur sleeping on the porch at my friends house..... right jamatrixander? And some other things im going to throw at you.
and then im gona puke on u.

*Your gonna hate me after 7 hours. lmfao.