To anyone close to Corvallis.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Thursday night at Oregon State University ya boys Young Slim AKA Lil' G, Pain, and Mo-X w/ special appearance JT Funny Money will be performing in celebration of the Oregon State Beavers 2006 Baseball National Title! It's an UKNOWN/STAY PAID thang pimp! I will have the time and location soon...come see ya boy perform new songs off of the Young Slim album (title TBA).....HOLLA.

Dec 11, 2002
.. take lots of pics... Y'all know I'd come out and support but 7 hours from Boise is a bit much for me mid-week.. :)

360_541 said:
i got homeboys over there. mayby ill smobb over.

Sounds good pimp. We did the song for the team since my boy Mitch Canham is the catcher for 'em. Shit got played on ESPN and shit so we get treated real lovely when we out there. I believe the show is going to be by Reeser Stadium, outside (not sure why since its fuckin' 40 degrees out), but should be coo. Unfortunately I dont know much except that Ima go tear it up with my guys Pain and JT Funny Money...yadadamean.