to any and all recording artists........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
who have a manager, how'd you do it? I've been in search of a manager for a minute now and can't find any reasources to find one, any suggestions or resources would be appriciated, thanks!

-SMOKE

May 31, 2006
To have a manager this is what u need to do:

Have Good Music, Have some sort of musical display ( myspace, etc ) and network like a mafucka... if your good enough a manager will eventually come to you

Aug 22, 2006
tha k.i.d. said:
who have a manager, how'd you do it? I've been in search of a manager for a minute now and can't find any reasources to find one, any suggestions or resources would be appriciated, thanks!

-SMOKE
k.i.d.,
Naja needs artists for the Impious spit. Ask DE If I can come out the UR to hear your souls need. Heavy Is the heart of those who truly want this.

Apr 19, 2006
Iron EyE said:
k.i.d.,
Naja needs artists for the Impious spit. Ask DE If I can come out the UR to hear your souls need. Heavy Is the heart of those who truly want this.
Im not sure what this dudes talkin bout but to the cat above him, yeah i know thats how the game goes but thats what I mean, any spots specifically to network where managers be at, or websites, agencies etc...holla back.

May 31, 2006
tha k.i.d. said:
Im not sure what this dudes talkin bout but to the cat above him, yeah i know thats how the game goes but thats what I mean, any spots specifically to network where managers be at, or websites, agencies etc...holla back.
shows, hit up shows, pass ur shit out like candy to anyone who will take it.

i cant tell you how tired mafuckas are fo some unkown nigga tryna sell their wack ass mixtape/album for 5 dollars when a mafucka dont even know who the fuck u are. then they say well you got 3 dollars? Mothafucka do you really need three dollars that bad? i mean shit i aint hatin on ya hustle but god damn u gotta sacrifice to make it man.. you cant press out ur first album and expect niggas ot buy that shit for 5 without knowing you or hearing about you.

so hit up shows, events, clubs, etc etc and pass ur shit out with contact info.. eventually someone is going to notice man and hit you up - if youre good.

usually a manager comes to you, theyll hear about you one way or another, i dont know nothing about going to find a manager.

Mar 4, 2006
I'm an up and coming artist. Gemimac is the name. I've been approached by people offering to manage me. I was approached when I was downtown selling my mixtapes. My advice is just get out there. If a person just raps at home or for their circle of friends it's unlikely someone will want to manage you. But if you out there doing shows, selling your shit, and basically just showing you got talent the managers will come find you. And for the guy above me saying people don't want to buy cds from unknown mcs I have the solution. Bring a radio and slap your music for potential buyers. If you got heat you can't be denied.