to all the Big posters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2002
to all the posters here

lets start cleanin this shit for real its gonna take people includeing my self to stop trippin on egos and shit we aint helpin the board by callin dudes bitch makein fun of ever post it makes this to hostile we need to stop fihgting its whos gonna man up and be the first few to just let it go after that it will start inproveing i no ive talked shit to but look at this shit kutt tech both had to come if u a true tech fan show it buy makein this a place where new fans wanna come and the O.G's to spread knowledge to the youngstza shit jaydub,jugglo,jlcman,zero,techn0nehq, and so on yall game to try to do something different and not look stupid when artist come hear hella heated shit and i ask anyone who work at strange to start stopin in if we get this shit off this 9th grade shit(i was doing it to i admit can yall)

Peace
Fthaworld
Regime Life

Jun 23, 2003
fthaworld510 said:
lets start cleanin this shit for real its gonna take people includeing my self to stop trippin on egos and shit we aint helpin the board by callin dudes bitch makein fun of ever post it makes this to hostile we need to stop fihgting its whos gonna man up and be the first few to just let it go after that it will start inproveing i no ive talked shit to but look at this shit kutt tech both had to come if u a true tech fan show it buy makein this a place where new fans wanna come and the O.G's to spread knowledge to the youngstza shit jaydub,jugglo,jlcman,zero,techn0nehq, and so on yall game to try to do something different and not look stupid when artist come hear hella heated shit and i ask anyone who work at strange to start stopin in if we get this shit off this 9th grade shit(i was doing it to i admit can yall)

Peace
Fthaworld
Regime Life

Good luck on healing the world! :devious:

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i said i'd quit with the FTO shit... what you have to do now is get zero and Juggawhatever to quit beefing....

that's gonna be hard because juggawhatever keeps posting shit where he attacks zero, and zero does the same

Sep 23, 2002
shep said:
i said i'd quit with the FTO shit... what you have to do now is get zero and Juggawhatever to quit beefing....

that's gonna be hard because juggawhatever keeps posting shit where he attacks zero, and zero does the same
thats real

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
like i said before in the post way back when, im down in trying....but its highly doubtful it will work. but whatever is whatever im not gonna bitch at someone for making a stupid post because then they are gonna say something back and so on and so on.....even if you stop they will call you a bitch blah blah blah.

Sep 23, 2002
jaydub816 said:
even if you stop they will call you a bitch blah blah blah.
Ijust realized this shit like two hours ago and thats SO What i my self im bigger then a beef on a strange board its stupid im to old to act so young if yall feel different "to each his own"i just am done im better then some of the shit said.I dont wanna look at my posts any more thinkin why do i have a problem with someone i dont no thats all

Peace
Fthaworld
Regime Life

Sep 16, 2002
yo, I'm down to stop all this shit....
I've BEEN trying to stop shit between me and Zero...shit, he watches wrestling,so I positively comment on him watching wrestling and when he kicked it with them juggalos at that WWE event, I thought that was cool as fuck.
I'm down to if Zero is starting AFTER he apologizes about that shit he said about my mom...I don't give a fuck about everything else, but that.
(lets see how long this lasts)

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
you don't get it glenn..... the type of shit i'm talking about is EXACTLY what you did just a few moments ago in that Fire thread. you took shots at zero when replying to a post that tech made directed toward zero, then you take shots at what i could only assume is at me jaydub and zero by saying we aren't REAL fans. why aren't we real fans? because we question the way travis handles business and because we were supporting kutt and having a little fun with it? naw homie, that's REAL right there, not someone who kisses ass even when it is clearly obvious what was said was wrong. take that however you want....

Sep 23, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
yo, I'm down to stop all this shit....
I've BEEN trying to stop shit between me and Zero
come on dude u both aint try that had and you should keep the family thing on the pm i think thats nothing to use as a reason for beef publicly just my opinion but hopefully it stops or kutts down i really think its up to yall to decide what u wanna do this post is just a choice so make it and just do it i hope this works out i know it can but like i said its gonna be the people who an man up and dont respond to stupid and mods to delet them shit i will help if its needed but im sure its covered it might work but if it dont no ones to blame but us well im not gonna keep sayin this shit over and over either stay the same or change or be in damiddle

peace
fthaworld
Regime life

Sep 23, 2002
shep said:
you don't get it glenn..... the type of shit i'm talking about is EXACTLY what you did just a few moments ago in that Fire thread. you took shots at zero when replying to a post that tech made directed toward zero, then you take shots at what i could only assume is at me jaydub and zero by saying we aren't REAL fans. why aren't we real fans? because we question the way travis handles business and because we were supporting kutt and having a little fun with it? naw homie, that's REAL right there, not someone who kisses ass even when it is clearly obvious what was said was wrong. take that however you want....
That is true homie u do talk down to all of us two like i said to to you on the pm most of us feel thats way but that dont mean u cant fix it read you history closely and peep what you say and think about it thats all i ask

Peace(again)

Status
Not open for further replies.