TO ALL SAN JOSE ARTISTS ONLY. VERY IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2005
WWW.POENT.COM
ATTENTION ALL SOUTHBAY ARTISTS ONLY. IF YOU CHECK OUT THE THREAD ON WWW.SICCNESS.NET IN THE B.A.R.T., YOU WILL SEE A THREAD THAT CATERS TO SAN JOSE ARTISTS. IN THIS THREAD IT STATES THAT AS SAN JOSE ARTISTS WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND HELP EACH OTHER EXPAND. I FEEL THAT AND ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS. YEAH, WE GOT ARTIST IN SAN JO DOING BIG THANGS BUT WE ALL NEED TO HELP EACH OTHER. IF ONE BLOW AND HAS THE LOYALTY TO SHINE THAT LIGHT ON SAN JO WE ALL CAN EAT. WE NEED TO FOCUS ON OURSELVES. NO DISRESPECT TO THE REST OF THE BAY BUT WE GOTTA DO WHAT WE GOTTA DO. THAT BEING SAID...ENOUGH TALK HERES WHAT I GOT TO OFFER...

I'M INVOLVED IN 4 MOVIES ONE OF WHICH "CITY NIGHTS," WILL BEGIN SHOOTING NEXT MONTH. I'M INCHARGE OF SELECTING ALL THE MUSIC FOR THE SOUNDTRACKS. I'M INCHARGE OF THE GRAPHICS FOR THE COVERS ETC. THE SOUND TRACKS ARE MY BABY. AND YOU CAN BET YO BOTTOM DOLLA I'M FINNA SHINE THIS FLASHLIGHT ON SAN JO. I NEED 15 TRACKS FOR THE FIRST MOVIE SOUNDTRACK. CALL ME TO SUBMIT YOUR TRACK OR TRACKS. FROM ALL SAN JO ARTISTS ONLY. HOWEVER, I CAN'T PAY YOU FOR THESE TRACKS BUT THEY WILL BE HIGHLY DISTRIBUTED AND YOU CAN BET YOU WILL BE CREDITED AND MARKETED ACCORDINGLY.

FOR MORE INFO CALL ME DIRECT: MAGRUFF @ 415-724-0374 CELL

WWW.POENT.COM

May 18, 2005
MAGRUFF HOLLA @ YA BOY
[email protected]

THE MEXICAN WEEDHEADZ (707-2-408) " BLENDED IN THE BAY "
feat: BABY BASH , MR. KEE , DON CISCO , GRIMM ( DOPEHOUSE )
J.T. THE BIGGA FIGGA , ANTE-UP & JAY THE BUTCHA of the MEXICAN WEDHEADZ
plus more!......... DROP'N SOON 05. " IT'Z A RAP!!....... "

ONE,
BOSSALINO ( B.K.A. ) BIG MODE LOK'Z of the MEXICAN WEEDHEADZ
GMG MUSIC WEST / T.N.N.S.W.M.
WWW.GREG-G.COM
http://myspace.com/gmgmusic
BIG BANK TAKE LIL BANK ENT.

Jun 22, 2005
San Jo artitst

first of all they only way to blow up in san jose if some comes with a sound totally different then any one else and from the looks of it it all sounds the same for starters we need to kill that shark shit because its become played out and secondly who the hell wants to somebody like the mexican weedheadz thats the lamest name ever(no diss
) and alot of the mexican rappers all sound the same talk aboout the same shit killing scraps yea thats tight dont get me wrong but not everyone wants to hear about killing scraps with that kind of style your only gonna move one type of crowd and one type of crowd only.... and to let you know i am mexican

Jun 22, 2005
and having hella people feature on your albums is trick shit if you cant do it on your own then dont do it at all.......until you get put on the map then have as much motherfuckers on you shit as much as you want but until then dont waste are you money on collaboes because you and i know your not gonna make your money back or prophet trust me.....

May 18, 2005
IT'S A COMP!......... LOP!..
707-2-408 " BLENDED IN THE BAY "
THE MEXICAN WEEDHEADZ , BIG BEATS , BIG SPIT ,
BIG PROMOTIONS , BIG BANK!...........
ON THAT TRAINWERCK ALL DAMN DIZ-AY!...................
HOLLA!.....................................

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
this was a good idea back in the day, but this has been posted many many times by other artist over the years. Point blank is San Jose rappers need to learn how to hustle on there own, stop expectin some one else to do the work for you. There are plenty of rappers in our town lot have skill alot dont. The ones that do make it are the ones who dont just wait for a comp of nuttin but san jo rappers to come out, they go out and make a name for themselves. Just because some one isnt with the idea of this going down who some what is doing it in the game dosnt mean they dont want there city to shine, its just this idea has been run down to the ground so many times that they worried about there own hustle b4 some one elses, and u cant blame that on them.

Apr 18, 2005
hustle on their own? homie i dont agree wif that whatsoever. this is the reason the san jo rap scene is dead. cuz theres no one comin out collabin (other than playa rae and gangsta reese fuckin wif dudez frum the homepad). thas the only reason these folx have hood fame instead of city fame or bay fame. we all needa get together and make sumthin pop off. im on it right now. did the west shine by 2pac puttin out cali love? hell naw u had alotta other folx pushin that shit. thats the reason the souf is doin they thang. lil scrappy, lil jon, young bloodz etc. all comin together and poppin shit off, blowin up their mainstream fame. good thread homeboy. im in the works of havin a compilation wif 408 folx all over that and a DVD comin along wif that. its nuthin. im tired of waitin on folx puttin shit out. "if u want somethin done, do it urself" well thas what im on. it's coming, please believe it.

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
Trust me alot of people who rap in san jo only care about the hood fame, came str8 out of there mouths. And there are already comps that come out for just san jo cats 3 big ones the KILLA SHARK series and ALL HATERS BEWARE, G-ROC COMP and the cats that are on there besides the crazy time click are usually up and comers. Those cats need to push there own product after a release like that but they dont. They expect others to do it thats why i said they need to learn how to hustle on there own

Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
"The ones that do make it are the ones who dont just wait for a comp of nuttin but san jo rappers to come out" - Street Soundz Ent.

I agree with that, as an artist from San Jose i'm just getting esposure where I can. I'm on a compilation coming out august 23rd called The Wild West w/ tracks from me (DC), The Game, E-40, Too Short, Sugafree, Bad Azz, Daz Dillenger, Celly Cel, and hella peeps. We gotta try to do stuff with the big catz to show em we doin big thangz out here too, and we gotta remember each other. I'm releasing my debut solo cd under Celly Cel's label Realside Records and am then gonna be tryna get more San Jo talent exposed.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I love my home town, but we're not gonna make it if we keep bullshittin. Everybody wants to work with one another, but nobody is willing to give up the "I'm the hottest shit outta SJ right now". I've run into so many people who "rap" in the past 2 or 3 months, and I can't help but fuckin laugh...and they BELIEVE they're the fuckin shit because their parents and best friends tell 'em they are. Then, what's even better, is people with labels or production companies support this shit, because they think they can make a quick buck off it.

Once we get past the games, realize that this here is a legit business and treat it as such, we can move forward. BUT, SJ produces some of the COCKIEST rappers I've ever encountered who think the spotlight should just be pointed at them. Let's get past that, let everybody do their own thing, and when the time is right and the minds are right, we can network and have it be a beautiful and fruitful effort. Don't be afraid to hurt peoples feelings, and we can call ourselves businessmen...until then, the world is only looking to us for computer chips and hard drives.

Apr 28, 2005
WWW.POENT.COM
I APPRECIATE YOUR POSTS HOMIEZ, BUT I'M TRYIN' TA PUT 4 MOVIE SOUND TRACKS TOGETHER NOT DEBATE. IF YOU DOWN HOLLA. I'M READY, AND STAY THAT WAY. OVER 500 SAN JOSE CATS POSTED IN THE OTHER SAN JOSE CATERED THREAD TALKIN' BOUT THEY DOWN FOR THIS AND THAT. STOP TALKIN' I GOT ACTION. SUBMIT TRACKS. LET'S GET THIS BALL ROLLIN'. MY FIRST THOUGHT WHEN I GOT THIS HOOK WAS SAN JOSE. LET'S GET IT CRACKIN'. TALK IS CHEAP, DO YOU WANNA TALK SHIT AND SWALLOW SPIT, OR SUBMIT A TRACK AND REPRESENT THIS SAN JO SHIT?

MAGRUFF MUTTLEY
CALL ME: 415-724-0374
WWW.POENT.COM