TNA?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
last night was the first time i actually watched the whole hour of tna, i wouldn't normally watch this shit just cause of the fact of jeff jarrett, it was ok not good but ok, for some reason that shit reminded me of American Gladiators or some shit

i don't know i can't get into that shit

i guess it's WWE 4 LIFE

fuck tna and double j it's all about vinny mac

Oct 5, 2004
angle headbutted the shit outta samoa joe haha.. that fat fuck

an im probably the only person in this entire board that gives a shit but the clowns are goin back to bein regulars on TNA.. its gonna be the shit

i love TNA... i used to pay for that shit every tuesday on PPV jus to watch the shit.. they got some hardcore talent up in that bitch

Oct 5, 2004
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAA YEA THE MATCHES ARE HELLA ENTERTAINING BUT THE STORYLINES SUCK ASS

AND JEFF JARRET OWNS TNA?
i never really got into any storyline for any wrestling fed. i just like watchin the moves and the RAW TALENT of some muthafuckers its amazing to me the shit they can do an not hurt themselves... i used to backyard wrestle in my younger days and man you really gotta train an do things with ya body you normally wouldnt do just to keep that shit safe. i seen broken backs a couple times just from morons doin shit they didnt kno how to do.. so i enjoy wrestling for the talent of the "sport" an fuck the soap opera storyline bullshit

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
AND JEFF JARRET OWNS TNA?
Jeff Jarret use to soley own TNA, now he is a minorty owner with a texas energy company "Panda Energy" footing the majority of the cost.

ANd Jeff is now after 4-5 years of not letting that title go is letting Sting run with the ball. He will still be doing things behind the scenes and etc... but he won't wrestle for a short time.

Angles debut match (as far as I know) will be against Samoa Joe at the Genesis PPV.

THe tallent is absolutly insane as far as their abilities go. Just jaw dropping aweinspiring stuff, but the writers are just not doing them any justice.

EDIT::
As announced on “iMPACT!”, Olympic gold medalist and newest TNA star Kurt Angle will make his in-ring wrestling debut on the primetime debut of “iMPACT!” on November 16 at 9pm ET!

Just days before his epic showdown with Samoa Joe at “Genesis”, Angle will make his in-ring TNA debut against the winner of the “Fight For The Right” tournament! Certainly, the wrestling world will be watching the historic event on November 16 on SpikeTV – don’t miss your chance to be a part of it!

Tune into “iMPACT!” on Thursday night on SpikeTV for more news, matches and information on the history-making primetime debut!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I watched the whole show last night and it wasn't half bad. what it lacked in storyline they made up for in good in ring action. It was a trip seeing them old ass guys like Sting and Nash still around.

That Abyss dude ain't nothing but a big mick foley rip off though that match between him and Angle was really good though.

that cage match between Christan and Rhino was pretty mainey and it was cool to see Billy Gunn and Road Dog talking shit to HHH and Shawn Michaels and Vince. They looked like clowns in their thugged out getups though

All in all I think its way better than ECW, If they keep it 2 hours I'm sure the storylines will get better. They need to do more shows though. I heard they do all their tapings like once a month. that ain't gonna cut it if they want to really compete with the WWE. The in ring action was pretty good though

Jul 24, 2005
man tna is sick with young talent like joe, daniels.starr,shelly that why I like the product even tho the story lines could better

Dec 23, 2005
i havent wathched wrestling since stone cold steve austin days but i watched tna the other day and have to say its better than WWE but its still phony as fuck lol

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
now that its on at a more reasonable hour i'll watch it more, is it gonna be 2 hrs from here on out? They need it like that to really develop these young guys mouthpieces

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Angle beat Samoa Joe I missed it

TNA has some good shit on it. It is worth checking out if u never seen it. Sometimes it has too much of a "nitro" feel to it but they try hard

Monty Brown is comming to WWE

Jan 3, 2006
306 said:
Angle beat Samoa Joe I missed it

TNA has some good shit on it. It is worth checking out if u never seen it. Sometimes it has too much of a "nitro" feel to it but they try hard

Monty Brown is comming to WWE

hit up "anyone miss raw last night" thread

i posted all of genesis in there...in individual scenes