TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
lol the best thing he was good for was smacking people over the head with the guitar. Boring wrestler and hes obviously no Rick Flair so his finisher should have never been the Figure 4

Feb 12, 2012
they keep fuking with his character. imo best guys on tna are jeff hardy, james storm, bobby rhode, aries
Im glad Aries is back to bein a heel he is a lot better that way, probably only turned him face just to beat Roode for the title. Im really hopin they are finally gonna give Matt Morgan a push its been long overdue. Im also likin what they have done with Luke Gallows so far as D.O.C. even though I would like to see him wrestle more.

Props: heyzel
Feb 8, 2003
Punk wasnt a heel last year when he did his most noteworthy things.....Bully ray is a better heel than cm punk
actually Punk was a heel last year during his big storyline with cena and pipe bomb interview. bully ray, jeff jarret or anyone in tna cant touch cm punk on teh mic or as a heel character. and im not even a big punk fan but i give credit where its due and imo he the top dude in wwe and i think he will retain at rumble.

Feb 12, 2012
looks like Austin Aries and Bobby Roode might be a tag team in the future they play off each other great. The back and forth cheating in their match tonight was hilarious especially when they both kicked Earl Hebner and threw him out of the ring.