TNA Victory Road 03 13 11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
i heard jeff was drunk or high there though
or?

I think and is a more proper word for that statement.

I also think J. Hardy may be DONE in TNA.

Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if they just keep digging themselves deeper and deeper with him. They've already been doing it for months as it is, and haven't seemed to care much.

Feb 8, 2003
or?

I think and is a more proper word for that statement.

I also think J. Hardy may be DONE in TNA.

Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if they just keep digging themselves deeper and deeper with him. They've already been doing it for months as it is, and haven't seemed to care much.
lol i didnt get to see the footage yet. i know he go to court on march 21st they may use thisbincident against him

Nov 14, 2003
Eric would have been much smarter to say it was going to be a fatal 4-way instead of making it a no-dq match... considering the previous match and all. at least the other 3 could have put on a decent enough match.

May 24, 2002
Yeah but you would still have Meth Hardy to deal with.

Jeff stumbled down the aisle, stumbled getting up the ring steps, teased throwing his shirt to the crowd for like 2 minutes and just dropped it on the ring apron.

Jeff was way too fucked up to be doing anything. Sting had to sandbag him so jeff wouldnt kick out.

May 4, 2002
Now people are speculating that the whole thing is a work, one of Bischoff's famous swerves. After all, Controversy = Cash. If this turns out to be true, it's even worse than letting someone in that condition wrestle in a match.

Nov 14, 2003
Glad they are dropping that shitty meth hardy belt
says one thing to me... they have given up on Jeff... If i remember correctly, I read somewhere that the reason they were still using that belt when Mr. Anderson had it was because they were planning all along to have Jeff win it back at some point.

I still think its funny how hard of a time they are having making Jeff be the heel they want him to be with the fans. at first, it was your normal heel turn, but the fans didn't bite, and continued to cheer for him everytime he made an appearance. then they had that deal after one of their tapings where everyone could pay $25 to get their picture taken with, and an autograph from Jeff, and last minute he backed out and said fuck that, im not doing it, so they had to refund everyone (it had to have been planned that way all along to try and turn the fans). then he started giving the fans the finger during his entrance while standing on the corner ropes. eventually the whole faking to throw the shirt to the fans thing started. nothing so far has worked the way they want... so you know what, maybe this was all a plan from Eric.

Nov 14, 2002
then they had that deal after one of their tapings where everyone could pay $25 to get their picture taken with, and an autograph from Jeff, and last minute he backed out and said fuck that, im not doing it, so they had to refund everyone (it had to have been planned that way all along to try and turn the fans).
I don't buy that story at all. First of all, that's a regular thing at TNA house shows. It wasn't a special event or anything. Second, I have one of the pictures you're talking about hanging on my fridge. This was the Friday before he lost the belt to Anderson. He seemed sober to me, wasn't playing heel, and was very good to the kids that were there. I was actually quite impressed with the guy.

I think it's a real shame that this is all going down the way it is. The drug charges are bullshit, IMO. The police got a warrant based on some random tip by someone who's obviously a douchebag. I don't know about where you guys live, but if someone near me called the police, and said "Hey, uh... This guy Zer0 has meds in his house. You should set him up"... The police would probably show up at his house and give him shit for abusing the 911 service.

I don't know if anybody knows the specifics, but the police shipped Hardy a ludicrous amount of steroids, and when he signed for the package is when they busted him. So, they set him up to even gain access to the house. It's a load of shit.

Now, he fucked up. He definitely fucked up... But it's a shame that he had this heel turn just before he was going to go over the deep end. Instead of people feeling bad for the fact that this guy was at the top of his game only 2-3 years ago, loved by a majority of wrestling fans... They're just going to remember the "Anti-Christ of wrestling" who bludgeoned Anderson with a chairshot and got fired because he was too fucked up to perform.

I actually feel bad for the guy.

Nov 14, 2002
If I knew where it was I would. I believe the info originally came from a Shannon Moore tweet or something like that. It's been over a year now, I wouldn't be able to find it.

I'll poke around and see if anyone I know remembers anything about it.

---- This isn't the exact article but covers exactly what I was talking about.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/312370-new-developments-in-the-jeff-hardy-case-how-it-all-started
New Developments in the Jeff Hardy Court Case, Innocence Highly Likely

By Joe Burgett
(Featured Columnist) on December 21, 2009

5,777 reads
41 comments
5 likes

Recently, I decided to dive further into the Jeff Hardy drug trafficking charges. I wrote an article about two months ago, citing that Hardy was probably innocent of the drug trafficking charges simply because the police packed charges on.
For those of you who didn't see the article, I discovered some information regarding the Hardy case, and wrote about it here. I wrote that the police set Hardy up to arrest and question him, as well as search his home.
Information stated that there was an anonymous tip given to the police regarding drug abuse and trafficking at Jeff Hardy's place of residence in Moore County, N.C.
I found out from sources that the police decided that they would do a sort of sting operation in that they would have a package mailed to his home with drugs inside.
It would have a known address to Hardy, which would give him (in his mind) no reason not to take the package inside and open it.
Once the package was taken inside, the police broke into his home and arrested him.
He was taken in for questioning, and of course they searched his home. The drugs they found in his home were added to the drugs in the package.
See, the package had a bunch of drugs inside, so they had to have a valid reason to search his home. And a drug trafficking possibility is a valid reason.
A tip can't just give the police the right to burst into one's home. They have to have a warrant and a valid reason for the search.
If I told the police my neighbor was selling drugs to people, the police won't just barge into his home. They will try and catch him in the act to prove it first.
If they can never catch him, then they know the information given was false and there was no need to barge into an innocent man's place of residence with no proof.
The same happened with Hardy. A person gave information to the police and the police tried to catch Hardy. The issue was that they knew he wasn't selling, so they couldn't just go into his house without proof.
They wanted to search his home, so they dropped off a package with plenty of evidence to go in, which is smart if you ask me. It gives them plenty of reasons to go in legally.
The problem is that they added their drugs to the weight of the ones Hardy already had. Keep in mind that all drugs were added to this, even the valid prescription pills. So, the weight shouldn't be something you take to heart.
I recently spoke with a family friend who gave me a ton of big information, which most likely gave someone the thought that Hardy was attaining drugs illegally.
The source told me that Hardy has six herniated disks in his back, which meant that any doctor he visited would give him a valid prescription for painkillers. All the drugs he had in his home had a valid prescription.
The big information here was that Hardy actually had friends who would go in and pick up his meds. People could just call the pharmacy and say they were coming to pick up Jeff's pain meds, and the pharmacist would give it to them when they arrived.
They would hand over the prescription to the pharmacist, and then they would give the meds to the person for Jeff, which is perfectly legal.
The issue was that because people went to the pharmacy and picked up drugs for Jeff, they also dropped by his home a lot, handing them over. These actions made it look as if he was getting a massive load of drugs illegally.
This most likely gave a person the reason to tell the police about Hardy possibly getting illegal drugs.
He did use steroids, as well, but they were anabolic steroids. These steroids are given for unbearable pain, and my source told me that Hardy rarely used them, but had them to use when the prescription painkillers weren't enough.
When the police came in, all of the drugs Hardy had were skeptical to them. He had many pain killers, as well as steroids. But they were all legal, as every one of the painkillers and steroids have a valid prescription.
They added the ones Hardy had with all the drugs in the package, and that caused a drug trafficking charge based on the weight.
The big issue is that the case for Hardy keeps being moved back. This case could go on for another year or so from what people are saying.
Both sides are trying to prove something, but the fact is that they can't pack a trafficking charge on Hardy without more proof, which they will never have.
Hardy can't have any charge regarding trafficking with valid prescriptions, so it's obvious he will get off on that.
The drugs in the package will be taken off, as there was no reason to add them anyway. Hardy has the ball in his court, and it looks like he will get off of the big charges against him if all the findings that have been released now are true.
Therefore, the only realistic charge is for the cocaine found. It was a small trace of cocaine, but it's likely a charge will be handed down regarding it.
He may be fined a bit, or even get a few hours of community service for it. In any case, whatever they do regarding that charge will not be huge.
But what do you think? With all the information being released favoring Hardy as of late, do you feel that Hardy could be innocent of most of the charges?