TNA Today: Mr. Anderson spoofs the way some people suck up to a top WWE star

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
Thursday's edition of TNA Today consisted of Jeremy Borash conducting a one on one interview with Mr. Anderson. Mr. Anderson is ridiculously charismatic as always. He is very funny and messes with JB throughout the interview. There's a really interesting moment near the beginning, when Mr. Anderson mentions "Top guys in other companies." He then proceeds to do a very quick, anonymous impression of one someone. He never specified who it was, but you can make your assumptions. (Anderson appeared to be spoofing the way people suck up to Triple H in the WWE locker room)

The whole interview is highly entertaining, especially if you like Mr. Anderson's work. Also, a great moment with his quick, but effective impression.

Jan 18, 2006
I wish someone would shove a mic in his mouth. The best way i can describe Mr. Anderson in TNA is to much mic time and Jay Lethal kills it way more and MR. Anderson sucks as a wrestler and is a butthurt fag about getting fired from WWE

Nov 14, 2002
^^

LoL.

Anderson killed on a mic waaaaay before they even had enough faith in Lethal to hand him one. Lethal was still Macho Man when Kennedy was killing the mic in WWE.

And cry about it when Anderson is champ, whether it be in a month or a year from now.

Aug 24, 2003
Thursday's edition of TNA Today consisted of Jeremy Borash conducting a one on one interview with Mr. Anderson. Mr. Anderson is ridiculously charismatic as always. He is very funny and messes with JB throughout the interview. There's a really interesting moment near the beginning, when Mr. Anderson mentions "Top guys in other companies." He then proceeds to do a very quick, anonymous impression of one someone. He never specified who it was, but you can make your assumptions. (Anderson appeared to be spoofing the way people suck up to Triple H in the WWE locker room)

The whole interview is highly entertaining, especially if you like Mr. Anderson's work. Also, a great moment with his quick, but effective impression.

wtf he stole my joke kinda lol
two pigs in a bathtub
one says pass the soap the other one says waht do u think i am a toaster