TL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Jay Tee

I was wondering why TL doesn't rap that much. He hasn't really been on the N2DEEPs since 24-7-365. All the albums are sic to me though especially Golden State. To me So Cold wasn't your first solo, more than half of the N2deeps have been mostly you, Beesh raps on them more than TL. Beesh is hella sic but I think TL is pretty dope too, he rips it on the first 2 albums and the short appearences he makes on the Golden State, Rumble and Playas Association are all tight. Are yall ever gonna have a TL solo project?? That would be tight. Late JP

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
TL ain't really trying to do music anymore. I got a couple new songs with him that I might put on "High Caliber". After "Back To The Hotel", he just gradually started to not be involved in each project. Every now and then he gets out on the road with me, but that's about it. Watch the DVD "N2DEEP -More Than Money" and he'll tell his story...

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Jay Tee, i thought TL was motivated to start making music again? i hope he does because you and TL are so fucking tight spittin on songs together. 24-7-365 and Back To The Hotel are classics in my opinion.