Tits clothing does some tech n9ne shitrts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
Ballet Status Confirms:

T.I.T.S. Teams Up With Tech N9ne For Line Of Tees
By Ronnie Gamble, Published 10/13/2010

Streetwear brand T.I.T.S. (Two In The Shirt) has done some popular collaborations as of late -- including a few with renowned photographer Estevan Oriol and his tees with Rosa Acosta and Brittany Dailey.

Just this week, the Seattle-based clothing brand announced a series of tees with indie monster, Tech N9ne and his Strange Music record label.

In support of Tech's recently launched "Independent Grind Tour", the rapper teamed up with T.I.T.S. for a line of tees featuring Tech alongside of beautiful babes.

"When Tech N9ne and the Strange Music camp first came to us, we were very honored," the clothing company said of the collabo. "With him being the artist he is and with his strong following, many companies have reached out to him in the past for shirt collabs, but he turned them down. He felt we described and complimented him and his label."

The line boasts five different tees: the Riot Makers, the Playa, the Sexorcist, the OG, and the My Mifey, Bitch, Girl tees.

Each are available in Tech's favorite colors: red, black and white. Each retail for $21.99.

To cop one of the Tech N9ne x T.I.T.S. tees, visit ShopTITS.com/TITSxTechN9ne.

SOURCE: http://www.ballerstatus.com/2010/10/13/t-i-t-s-teams-up-with-tech-n9ne-for-line-of-tees/

Jan 29, 2006
thanks for the comformation. thought the entire site selling the shirts was a fake....without your source i would have continued to think that...you saved the day