tito ortiz vs ken shamrock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Something is telling me that Shammy might pull off the upset. I will still go with Tito. I will be there covering the fights. So far the only other fight I have heard of on the card is Matt Hughes vs. Gil Castillo.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Shamrock is gonna wish he never fucked with Tito come UFC 40....Mark My Word...Tito is on a diffrent level then these LIONS in the UFC...He`s on some KING KONG shit...Crushing any1 who wants some...

Got damn I cant wait for this fight to set off!

May 12, 2002
After watching Shamrock's last couple of fights, his conditioning will be the key obviously, but like my man said if he gets his condition and cardio in order we could all be in for a suprise. I got a weird feeling about this one. Shamrocks motivation should be enough to get him in shape. Either way I just hope for a great fight. I hope the undercard shapes up nice.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
The only way Shamrock is gonna come out with a win is if he gets a lucky punch that sends Tito to the mat...Cause Shamrock is not gonna out wrestle Tito...Thats not gonna happen....

Like I said LUCKY PUNCH...Thats all Shamrock has goin for him...

May 12, 2002
Shamrock has a lot more going for him than just an outside chance of a lucky punch. Tito's L's are to Lions Den fighters, that means something. Granted Tito has done nothing but excel since, but if Tito gets overly agressive he could be in a armbar like in his previous loss. If I was to put money on the fight, it would be on Tito, but you cant sell Shamrock short, he is a good fighter. Personally I would rather be watching Liddell and Ortiz fight but if Tito makes it through than that will be next.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Tito is to smart of a fighter to do something stupid like get to agressive...He`s a mature fighter who knows how to handle his buisness inside the octagon...

And I really hope Shamrock wants to get in a wrestling match with Tito....Cause he`s gonna be in a WORLD OF HURT if he does....

Oct 1, 2002
lidell can beat some ass fo reals ortiz vs liddel would be a good fight but i would have to go with lidell if he could ko randlman and beat belfort i think he could take tito

May 12, 2002
Just booked my flight and got my room, so I am there for sure. I will fill you guys in on the details and post pics when I get them. Hopefully we wont have any last minute injuries or bullshit to screw the fight up.

C

CinFul-1

Tito will slap the fuck out of Shamrock twice, Tito is going to tur ken into his bitch. Ken was tight back in the day!!! But know his old ass is going to get beat like a woman