Titans vs Colts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
yea

colts 34
titans 27

Dungy said. “I think you’re going to see the best of both teams. Neither one of these teams has lost two in a row in a long time.

“I think that speaks about the character on both sides.”

Said Colts defensive end Dwight Freeney, “We lost last week. They lost last week. We’re both coming in with a little chip on our shoulders like we have to really win this one.”

:mad:

B

Blackjack 1577

This should be a good game but I'm goin with tha Colts on this one

Colts 31
Titans 24

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Manning didnt even have a good game!! Yes they won but McNair had better numbers!! I mean I know it aint all about numbers but if u look at the recent MVP winners it was because of numbers!! I think Brady should win MVP!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
CZAR said:
Manning didnt even have a good game!! Yes they won but McNair had better numbers!! I mean I know it aint all about numbers but if u look at the recent MVP winners it was because of numbers!! I think Brady should win MVP!! GOT EM!!!
Yesterday:

Manning: 22/34 - 228 yards + WIN; 20 rushing yards

McNair: 22/38 - 235 yards, 2 TD's + LOSS; 20 rushing yards

manning with the higher completion percentage....mcnair with a whole 7 more passing yards....mcnair had the TD's.....but manning had e.james to punch it in instead...and harrison dropped a wide open pass for a TD.....throw in that manning got the WIN...and i'd say he had the better day

May 9, 2002
they just asked the 4 people on around the horn if they mcnair is still the frontrunner for the MVP...all 4 said no.......2 said it was manning....one said portis....one said ray lewis