tired of it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Im sick of reading this drama bullshit. fuck this is about music, not starting shit. this thread is woodie's and shoudlnt disrespect him. theres no reason, fuck. Just because that cat aint good enough to rap with woodie he starts to cry , im not starting shit, im just saying lets end shit and talk about music. Everytime i come on the east co co board there's some faggot just saying shit fo no reason. STOP THA HATE.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I feel you on that homie....but on some things i think they should be allowed to express there feelings and how they feel but some times they take it to far and it leads to to much shit.

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
exactly just fucced up, for no reason to, just becasue some punk didnt get there way so they cry about fucc, that life ya know. gow up.

Apr 25, 2002
if u dont lyke wut goez on in here then dont come here! all you're doing iz whining, and no im not tryna start shyt either. i dont lyke that fag who wuznt good enuff to rap with Woodie either, but u dont see me makin sum pozt talkin bout how im tired of people coming on here and starting shyt. if u dont lyke it, dont read it. ive said it b4, and ill prolly have to say it again.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Mic B said:
STOP THA HATE.
THE HATE BEEN STOPPED TIL THIS THREAD CAME UP...I LET THAT SHIT DIE A LONG TIME AGO AND AINT SAID A WORD SINCE...I APOLOGIZED TO WOODIE, WHETHER OR NOT HE ACCEPTED IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME. AND I ADMITTED THAT I TOOK IT TOO FAR. WHY YOU COMMENTIN THAT I AINT GOOD ENOUGH TO RAP WITH WOODIE WHEN YOU AINT HEARD MY SHIT YET? AND I SWEAR TO GOD THAT THATS WHY I GOT MAD ABOUT THE CREDENTIALS SHIT...BECAUSE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE BOUT THE MUSIC...YOU SHOULD KNOW THE STORY BEFORE YOU JUMP IN IT WITH ALL THAT BULLSHIT BOUT HOW IM A CRYBABY HOMIE, U 2 X-LOC, AS FOR WOODIE, I AINT GOT BEEF NO MORE, ITS OVER AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED...EVERYBODY NEEDS TO LET THIS SHIT DIE DOWN, IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHIN TO ME, HIT ME ON THE PM, OTHERWISE, LEAVE IT ALONE...