Tiny Doo Or Turf Talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Spitz Harder On The Mic?

• Tiny Doo

Votes: 36 43.4%
  • Turf Talk

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • Can't Decide. Both Are Talented

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Both Are Trash

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
May 30, 2006
I decided 2 do this cuz I was reading Murderdog & I saw how they were really hyping Turf Talk up. I was also slapping What It Doo mixtape today & that shit is pure fire. I heard cats on here saying they didn't like it but to me that shit is hella tight. I know TD doesn't have an official album out but I still think this is a fair comparison.

And I also decided 2 post this in the Southern California forum cuz Turf is from Rialto not the Bay which makes both artist from S.Cali.

IMO Tiny would murk Turf Talk. Tiny Doo along with Trauma Unit, Roccett & The Flowheikens are next in Cali as far as young up in coming great rap talent.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
WRONGKIND just need to do a TINY DOO campaign...He's spreading already, just not as fast as Mitchy Slick's name. Talent wise, Both got it, Tiny Doo needs to record a couple of his own albums before he's on the level of Turf Talk...Turfy is on SICK WID IT RECORDS, one of the West Coast strongest and Longest running labels, not to mention successful!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
TURF TALK IS WAY BETTER THAN TINY DOO.

the day tiny doo drops an album better than street novelist, turf talk brings the hood or street novelist..holla at me

im almost annoyed that this shit is even a question

im not saying tiny doo sucks...cuz he dosent...but turf has WAY more presence on the mic and personality to me....and hes kinda funny in some senses

ill wait for a debut album tho

Jun 5, 2004
Gas One said:

the day tiny doo drops an album better than street novelist, turf talk brings the hood or street novelist..holla at me

im not saying tiny doo sucks...cuz he dosent...but turf has WAY more presence on the mic and personality to me....and hes kinda funny in some senses

cs

to the fullest

even with all that PAMONA HOMIE shit... turfy on top

Jan 23, 2006
2 B determined! I Need 2 hear some real albums first. I aint 2 into turftalk
tho. He clowned his self 1 to many times on camara. He got skills but I
cant really stand his style. Tiny Doo just need more rap history And I think
he'll be shittin on dude.

Apr 25, 2002
the day Tiny drops an album like West Coast Vaccine is a pretty cold day in hell...

Turf dropped one of the tightest albums in 07 and were comparing him to a mixtape artists?

Not to take anyhing away from Tiny, cuz he got talent, but this is comparing apples to oranges.......

Oct 6, 2005
Gas One said:

You hit the nail on the head...! Turf Talk is the shit... 'I'm 24 but feeling way O.G.'

Sep 12, 2007
TURF SHIT IS CREATIVE AND WELL GROOMED.Tiny Doo can maybe get there one day.And plus we all want to see San Diego shine. But as of now TURF is puttin out consistant street hits.And Sick Wit It /3030 is not a major.But they are well connected. Like alot of SD artist and industry professionals people dont always speak on.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
man, if i heard today theres a new turf talk song i would actually be happy.

ill just put it like that, because hes gonna say something hilarious on it thats gonna piss someone off. like that "i dont rep california i rep the bay" comment or whatever the fuck he said on 40s album sparked fucking internet wars..

the funny shit is people are treating turf talk unfair like hes from the bay when he was raised in LA damn near all his life..

watch him get more votes now..

man....tiny doo can never come harder than turf talk

im sorry
no offense to the wrongkind they work hard for sd...but thats just an opinion on rap right there nothin personal..

tiny doo still seems like hes learnin' his style...or maybe hes busy with life...or im sure we woulda heard a gang of albums by now

tiny doo does have a better "rapping voice" , however important that is. but turf uses his voice a lil more

all in all i think turf talks just kinda been workin on his craft alot. which is rare in 'hood rappers'

this question would be better asked after tiny doo drops a real solo album

now if you asked me is damu better than turf talk..my opinion might slightly change