Time to Pay the Piper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat
@V

paypal = [email protected]

$50.00/each

Niners should thank there lucky stars the power went out in sorry ass New Orleans. That was about to turn into a real thrashing. I am glad it turned out to be a good game because I literally was going to turn the TV off and do something else. But hey, just like I said the Ravens came through.....

Big Joe Cool came through for his squad. Colin Kapernick is a good QB. I really ain't paid to much attention to him. I don't understand why Kapernick didn't run on 3rd down when he rolled out......and I really hope all you Niner fans aren't gonna make that No Call an issue. There was many no calls on boths sides.......(like when Joe Flacco got hit when he was clearly out of bounds).......

Pay me my money!

hahaaa......

Sep 20, 2003
LoL, yeah dont bitch about the no calls but u can bitch abour the lights turning off.
You cant go around acting like the ravens had the shit in the bag, well after the fact you can but come on dude..... You know damn well they almost lost, even Ray L. Said wait till its triple 0s before we celebrate.

In the words of big al from blood in blood out aka bound by honor aka somethingelse....

YOU BET CASH, YOU LOSE CASH, YOU PAY CASH !

Gd Gm. Its obvious the 9rs hav a better chance to comeback next year then the ravens do, so who really wins... LMAO

Last edited:
Props: JLMACN
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
sent.

good game, no controversy...Better team won. Seems like the veteran team was just a little more at ease then the Niners.

Quest for six continues next season.
Thanks for coming through. We will bet again next year. I always give folks a chance to win money back. Ask thascary1 @thascary1 and plenty of others I bet on here.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
LoL, yeah dont bitch about the no calls but u can bitch abour the lights turning off.
You cant go around acting like the ravens had the shit in the bag, well after the fact you can but come on dude..... You know damn well they almost lost, even Ray L. Said wait till its triple 0s before we celebrate.

In the words of big al from blood in blood out aka bound by honor aka somethingelse....

YOU BET CASH, YOU LOSE CASH, YOU PAY CASH !

Gd Gm. Its obvious the 9rs hav a better chance to comeback next year then the ravens do, so who really wins... LMAO
Niners won't make Superbowl next year. I'd be surprised if Kapernick makes it the whole season running like he does. (Mike Vick ring a bell?)

Wouldn't be shellshocked if Ravens repeat Superbowl appearance though.

Vegas has the ESPN dynasty Patriots as favorites to win next year......LOL.
Not gonna happen either.

Props: SLRider510
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^i think you got it backwards...Niners wouldnt be a surprise if theyre in the bowl,theres no way baltimore is reapeatin..theyre losing their field general,ed reeds a free agent next season,too many unknowns..as for SF there gonna be in and around the playoffs for several seasons,bet on that

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^i think you got it backwards...Niners wouldnt be a surprise if theyre in the bowl,theres no way baltimore is reapeatin..theyre losing their field general,ed reeds a free agent next season,too many unknowns..as for SF there gonna be in and around the playoffs for several seasons,bet on that
But see you are putting too much weight on Ray Lewis.....he has been dominate but not for the last 2 years....

He even had, I think, one of his worst games yesterday in the Superbowl! Joe Flacco is all that matters......sure I agree Lewis brings some emotional strength but he ain't winning no more games for the Ravens since 2 years ago....

Ed Reed will be around, I ain't trippin on that.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
But see you are putting too much weight on Ray Lewis.....he has been dominate but not for the last 2 years....

He even had, I think, one of his worst games yesterday in the Superbowl! Joe Flacco is all that matters......sure I agree Lewis brings some emotional strength but he ain't winning no more games for the Ravens since 2 years ago....

Ed Reed will be around, I ain't trippin on that.

yeah i hear ya...i think rays influence is more intangible then physical at this point...if Flacoo can stay consistant then yeah there a bowl threat for sure

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
IF you werent such a team bandwagon hopping faggot, you would get some respect
Lol, Niners fans are pissed.... Chris Culliver reminded me of your ol boy Ahmed Plummer.... who ever wears #29 on the Niners gives it up. DB's in the future who play for the Niners may want to avoid that number, lmfao

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
id call you a raider fan, but really they dont even want you, you hop from team to team like nothing. very pathetic and unloyal. i bet youre a "fan" of half the teams in the nfl

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lol.... who really cares about what and how many teams I like? I just said "yep" to mess with you and piss you off further. I've been a Raider fan for 6 straight seasons and have added the Cowboys, Bears, Bills (because of the Madden video game and CJ Spiller). I can be a fan of any team that I want, even your 49ers. Last time I checked it's a free country. I can walk into any store and purchase any gear that I want to sport without being discriminated against. Fairweather fan, bandwagon fan, unloyal fan.... who cares bruh?

I just like the game of "NFL" football that's really all to it. I "love" the sport and "like" some teams, if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Props: JLMACN
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Lol.... who really cares about what and how many teams I like? I just said "yep" to mess with you and piss you off further. I've been a Raider fan for 6 straight seasons and have added the Cowboys, Bears, Bills (because of the Madden video game and CJ Spiller). I can be a fan of any team that I want, even your 49ers. Last time I checked it's a free country. I can walk into any store and purchase any gear that I want to sport without being discriminated against. Fairweather fan, bandwagon fan, unloyal fan.... who cares bruh?

I just like the game of "NFL" football that's really all to it. I "love" the sport and "like" some teams, if that makes any sense.
fan = fanatic

You aren't fanatic about all those teams......

you just like a couple players.

And how they hell are you a fan of the Raiders for the last 6 season??? Those are some of the worst in their organization?!!?!?

LOL