TIM LINCHECUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2007
I DONT KNOW IF I SPELLED THE DUDES NAME RIGHT BUT FUCK IT. THE KID IS A STUD. WHEN HES GOOD HES GOOD. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT HOW HE MATCHES UP AGAINST THE REST OF THE YOUNG PITCHING IN THE MAJORS?

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Im no Giants fan, but dude is the truth!! I have him on my fantasy team. That sucked that they scored hella runs in the 9th so they didnt bring him back out to get the complete game shutout!! But yea dude may be the best of the young pitchers coming up! He's so small but throws hard and he uses his fool body in every throw!! There are a couple others but dude is sicc!! Got Em!!

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah he does look like the real deal so far. He throws hard that's for sure. I think Rich Harden (from the A's) is just as good or possibly better besides the fact that he can't stay healthy. :cry:

Feb 28, 2007
YEAH HE THROWS REAL HARD, AND WHEN HE HAS ANY THREE OF HIS OFFSPEED PITCHES GOING HES REALLY CLOSE TO UNSTOPABLE. REALLY ENTERTAINING TO WATCH THE WAY HE CAN JUST BLOW PICTHES PAST DUDES.

Jan 31, 2006
F Zito. He is our 5th best pitcher this year. Behind Lowry, Morris, Cain and Lincecum. I dont care what Cain's record is. He is our best pitcher this year. And you are correct about maybe having the best 123 pitchers in the future. But that is Cain, Lincecum and Lowry.

And its Lincecum, not Linchecum

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
sloth11 said:
F Zito. He is our 5th best pitcher this year. Behind Lowry, Morris, Cain and Lincecum. I dont care what Cain's record is. He is our best pitcher this year. And you are correct about maybe having the best 123 pitchers in the future. But that is Cain, Lincecum and Lowry.

And its Lincecum, not Linchecum
I agree that he is our 5th best pitcher but he does have the ablity to be our best pitcher also. our pitching staff has a very good future.

And the only thing that makes me mad about Morris is, its his contract year and he now decides to start pitching like this. If we resign him, do we get this year's Morris or the last two years. Look at how great Durham was last year. Money is a great motivator.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
BAMMER said:
Zito has been done for 3 years now.He'll go down as the worst free agent signing in history.Lincecum is raw though.Harden is the AL Kerry Wood-non-factor
Real shit!!! Why u think we didnt pay Zito this off season!! Anyway yall need to stop talkin bout Harden!! he cant fuck with Lincecum, matter of fact he aint done shit yet to fuck with anybody!! 2ndly yall wont have the best 123 pitchers, not as long as u have teams with starters like Peavy, Young, Germano or El Duque, Maine, & Perez, also Haren, Blanton, Gaudin, and Lackey, Escobar & Weaver, and again Sabathia, Carmona, Westbrook, and finally Schilling, Beckett & Matzusaka!! But again Lincecum is the truth and he plugging my fantasy team!! I got crazy staff though. Peep this in a 10 teamer......

J. Santana
R. Halladay
C. Zambrano
T. Hudson
R. Clemens
El Duque
T. Lincecum
Gallardo rookie from the Brewers who will be raw also. Got Em!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
And by the way Matt Morris sucks and yall must not be payin attention cause hes pitching like shit!! Got Em!!

Sep 12, 2002
Quick said:
I agree that he is our 5th best pitcher but he does have the ablity to be our best pitcher also. our pitching staff has a very good future.

And the only thing that makes me mad about Morris is, its his contract year and he now decides to start pitching like this. If we resign him, do we get this year's Morris or the last two years. Look at how great Durham was last year. Money is a great motivator.
I doubt morris will get resigned, plus he still got 1 more year left, if morris is traded at deadline most likely sanchez or ortiz will be in rotation. Maybe we trade MORRIS for ERIC BYRNES(since az broke off contract extention for next year/as long can as GIANTS CAN RESIGN BYRNES FOR 2-3 YEAR DEAL). But i doubt if az would want him since they want to move LIVIAN HERNANDEZ.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Morris will most likely be traded before the deadline...

Lincecum is gonna be raw, when he learns to not try to strike everysingle guy out...

Giants Pitchin future looks good, need to start goin after some young bats tho

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
CZAR said:
Real shit!!! Why u think we didnt pay Zito this off season!! Anyway yall need to stop talkin bout Harden!! he cant fuck with Lincecum, matter of fact he aint done shit yet to fuck with anybody!! 2ndly yall wont have the best 123 pitchers, not as long as u have teams with starters like Peavy, Young, Germano or El Duque, Maine, & Perez, also Haren, Blanton, Gaudin, and Lackey, Escobar & Weaver, and again Sabathia, Carmona, Westbrook, and finally Schilling, Beckett & Matzusaka!! But again Lincecum is the truth and he plugging my fantasy team!! I got crazy staff though. Peep this in a 10 teamer......

J. Santana
R. Halladay
C. Zambrano
T. Hudson
R. Clemens
El Duque
T. Lincecum
Gallardo rookie from the Brewers who will be raw also. Got Em!!!

Zito, Cain and Lincecum will all be Giants in 3-4 years, with the exception of the Padres, are those pitchers going to stay on the same team in 3-4 years?

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
herm96 said:
I doubt morris will get resigned, plus he still got 1 more year left, if morris is traded at deadline most likely sanchez or ortiz will be in rotation. Maybe we trade MORRIS for ERIC BYRNES(since az broke off contract extention for next year/as long can as GIANTS CAN RESIGN BYRNES FOR 2-3 YEAR DEAL). But i doubt if az would want him since they want to move LIVIAN HERNANDEZ.
Oh i thought that Morris signed a 3 year deal 2 years ago. Guess I was wrong. But I agree he is the most likely Giant to get traded.