Till Everready...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2003
I know everybody cant wait for Everready to drop and what not, its been said a million times and that might be an understatement but I was just wondering what are yall bumping in the ride to hold you off till then? Its odd but i've been hitting the KC streets bumping that Looned and Chopped shit. Calm Before the Storm and some of Loon's other shit. Im of course from KC so the chopped and screwed stuff didnt appeal to me much but Loon you got that shit on point mayne, just wanted to give props on that.

Feb 12, 2006
I can tell u one thing i DONT bump, the radio. Full of bullshit commercial garbage and i refuse to be a part of that crowd that listens to hot 97 or other bullshit hip hop station.

Oct 3, 2005
seriously, that's another album that needs to drop, busta usually gets his shit out quick. but yeah busta's hot. i've been tryin to find some new artists to check out, so far i haven't heard anything that's caught my ear enough to get regular rotation in my ride. if anyone wants to hook something up though, i'd be willing to give a listen. been lookin to show support to some underground artists that deserve it...

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
TRAE AND Z-RO ALL DAY!!!!!! When Trae's album comes out in a month or 2 it will probably stay in my car's CD player until Everready goes in.

Hmm on my computer I listen to a lot of rappers, Chamillion, Kutt, B.G., TI, Brotha Lynch, and a whole gang of DJ LOON shit.