Tiki Barber plans to unretire, play again in 2011 NFL season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2009
NEW YORK -- Tiki Barber has alerted the NFL that he plans to come out of retirement and play in the 2011 season, sources close to the former New York Giants running back said Tuesday.
Barber, who sources said has already filed the appropriate paperwork to the league, will become a free agent. The 35-year-old back, who turns 36 in April, retired in 2007. He played 10 seasons, all for the Giants, finishing his career as the franchise's all-time leading rusher.
After retiring, Barber was hired by NBC to be a correspondent on The Today Show and Football Night In America. He made headlines for being critical of the motivational style of his former coach, Tom Coughlin, and scoffed at former teammate Eli Manning's leadership abilities. The Giants went on to win the Super Bowl in the first season after Barber's retirement.
Barber's personal and professional life have been in shambles recently. In April 2010, Barber reportedly left his wife of 11 years, Ginny, for 23-year-old Traci Johnson, a former NBC intern. Ginny was eight months pregnant at the time. Soon after, NBC cited its morals clause and terminated Barber's contract, which reportedly paid him more than $300,000 per year.
In June 2010, the New York Post reported Barber was broke and couldn't pay his divorce settlement with his ex-wife.
Barber's twin brother, Ronde, recently signed a one-year extension with the Buccaneers, where he's been a safety for 14 seasons.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...iki-barber-unretires/index.html#ixzz1G2S0RCJS

Nov 1, 2004
Until recently, Barber lived in New York City with his wife, fellow University of Virginia alumna Ginny Cha, whom he married on May 15, 1999. On April 5, 2010, just two days shy of his 35th birthday, it was announced that he and his wife were separating after 11 years of marriage.[14][15] They have two sons, A.J. (Atiim Kiambu Junior), born July 8, 2002, and Chason, born March 18, 2004 and twin daughters born May 24, 2010.[16] Reports surfaced that Barber had left his pregnant wife for a much younger woman, 23-year-old former NBC intern Traci Lynn Johnson, with whom he had had a long-standing extra-marital affair.[17]

From Wikipedia and I assume that everything I read on Wikipedia is fact. So, this makes it funnier.
6 years into retirement and the younger bitch wants to date the football player Tiki. She probably don't remember this...

Everyone hates Tiki Barber and his fumbling ass.

Jun 9, 2007
Once again, I don't feel sorry for his dumbass if it's because he's broke and can't afford his child support... but I do respect the fact that he's willing to go to any length to make sure he's PAYING the child support, if that's the case.