Tight Design?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
grindandhustle.com
I know ya seen D.O.G.'s newest designs. Come and get ya some! at 3RD EYE Dezine we got competitive prices, quick turnaround (on designing & printing!!) and tight ass dezines!! We got hot shit in the NorthWest!....and dont sleep on the gear, GRIND & HUSTLE!! if ya hungry. i know u feel it!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
That's real talk

Yeah, that's my boy from 3rd Eye and he puts it down when it comes to them graphics. There is not another graphic designer that can fuck with his work in the entire Northwest. So if you looking for quality art to represent you, your group, label, magazine, or business. Holla at him, unlike many others, he went to school for it and didn't just experiment with a PC.

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from the Aquaman aka Mr. D.O.G.

Heat from the Prince of the NW aka Mac Money

Heat from the Senator aka Big Squeeze

Kennel Insight. Check out May's issue

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I just got a flyer of Slayir's with the Grind&Hustle ad on the back, and went to the grind n' hustle site... you got some tight shit on there, I haven't heard any of the artist you've worked with, that I recall, but really the only reason I was replyin' is to ask what school you went to for the graphics, 'cause I'm tryin' to get into the game, and any tips are welcome...