Thugged Out....or Thug Lord?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which album is better

• Thugged Out

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Thuglord

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
look i know its kinda dumb to try to clown about musical preferences and shit cuz everyone got their own opinion...but damn...if you aint feelin those albums then you must be gay or somethin. go smoke a blunt and listen to yuk spit on those albums man. fuck...no one can touch that fool. he comes so damn sick its like abnormal. fools are like "i wasnt really feelin both of those albums" man yall are some poodles. probably think andre nickatina is the tightest shit or somethin. lmao. i met cats from all over and once i introduce em to yuk all of em cant help but to give it up and be like "yup...that niggas sick as fuck." lol. sickest rapper alive in my opinion. sorry for the shit talkin but damn man yall from the bay and not feelin yuks shit? weird.

Apr 25, 2002
If someone will explain to me how the hell to post a MP3, I have a SICK ass one minute clip of Yukmouth spitting some fire over a Bosko produced beat. it's one minute 20 seconds.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
StickyGreen said:
look i know its kinda dumb to try to clown about musical preferences and shit cuz everyone got their own opinion...but damn...if you aint feelin those albums then you must be gay or somethin. go smoke a blunt and listen to yuk spit on those albums man. fuck...no one can touch that fool. he comes so damn sick its like abnormal. fools are like "i wasnt really feelin both of those albums" man yall are some poodles. probably think andre nickatina is the tightest shit or somethin. lmao. i met cats from all over and once i introduce em to yuk all of em cant help but to give it up and be like "yup...that niggas sick as fuck." lol. sickest rapper alive in my opinion. sorry for the shit talkin but damn man yall from the bay and not feelin yuks shit? weird.
Shut the fucc up. You are so full of shit. We're gay because we don't like his shit? But since you say no one can touch him then that proves you don't know what the fucc you are talking about. You're probably some 14 year old kid who didn't start listening to hiphop until 2 years ago. Learn about opinions before running your mouth bitch.

Apr 25, 2002
StickyGreen said:
you hella dumb mayne....Yuk ain't even that tight no more...His older shit with Knum was on point tho...

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
lol dont get all hurt cuz you dont know what the tight shit is. fucken tim...i always be readin your lil "predictions" about people on here like you got a damn crystal ball or somethin. im 19 years old...lived in oakland my whole life been listenin to nothin but the bay shit forever. accuse me as if im a brand new yukmouth fan or somethin lol...i remember coppin dru downs album hella long ago with that nigga on it. you just mad cuz the peeps you listen to be gettin shitted on by yuk. just wait til godzilla, the regime album, and the yuk and c-bo albums drop this year then see. i think maybe yall just aint givin yuks new shit a chance or somethin i dunno what it is. yuk fucken rips beats to shreds. period.

D

Don Mega

.....more like gaylord

his voice sound like he gettin it up the ass and he swallowed too much nutt

Apr 25, 2002
u punk bytchez talk too much bullshyt. juzt cuz sumone aint feelin Yukmouth u gotta call them gay? well fuck you and fuck Yukmouth too. shyt for all i care u can go and get fucked in tha ass by Yukmouth himself. Sticky, you gotta be smokin sum GOOD ASS SHYT to say that Yukmouth cant be touched, cuz in reality, Yuk getz SHITTED on by TECH N9NE, DROOP, YOUNG MYTH, WYNO, MICKEY D, JAZ, TOKZTERO....i can go on and on and on and on....u get tha picture. u muzt really be missin out on HELLA shyt if u think Yuk iz tha sickezt. LMFAO!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
They're about the same. Thug Lord has alot of really tight tracks but some not as good ones as well, but Thugged Out is consistently good throughout the album. hopefully that new 'oakland raiders' will hit the stores soon