Thug Pit Remix from ICP's new CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
I have to say that both tracks are equally shitty. I understand that everybody has an opinion as to what sounds good and all, but at what did they actually hear this and really think it was tight? Sometimes I think people are deaf. Whoever greenlighted this track or the orginal for that matter should be shot.

This song sucks even for ICP standards.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
Heat Myser said:
I have to say that both tracks are equally shitty. I understand that everybody has an opinion as to what sounds good and all, but at what did they actually hear this and really think it was tight? Sometimes I think people are deaf. Whoever greenlighted this track or the orginal for that matter should be shot.

This song sucks even for ICP standards.
thug pit is a really good fucking track. i look at it completely opposite as yall. the only one i think that didnt show up with an at least mediocre rap was tech. anyone with ears can hear that. i think for the most part kmk suck, but even they held their own.

*edit* this is NOT a tech diss, im just stating fact.

Dec 29, 2002
ovarbmu said:
thug pit is a really good fucking track. i look at it completely opposite as yall. the only one i think that didnt show up with an at least mediocre rap was tech. anyone with ears can hear that. i think for the most part kmk suck, but even they held their own.

*edit* this is NOT a tech diss, im just stating fact.
dude are you just plain fuckin retarded?