THUG LORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2008
These niggaz is out a pocket fa dis shit... I dont know what C.Bo&Yuk waz thinkin cuz this shit iz trash... Save yo chippers in this recession & burn it

Aug 14, 2005
if it sound like thug lords trilogy produced by john silva than i agree. that shit had the worst beats ever man. i wasnt feelin that flood the market either by tay an d i have a feelin silva had his hands on that one. worst tay album i believe....

Jan 18, 2006
this shit is dope, they both spitting hard on this and the beats are clean. Dude that started this thread thinks that Free at Last album is wack so if you dont like that one you might not like this but Yuk imo has bounced back putting out better releases this year. Cant wait for that Tonight Show to already drop

Sep 23, 2008
this shit is dope, they both spitting hard on this and the beats are clean. Dude that started this thread thinks that Free at Last album is wack so if you dont like that one you might not like this but Yuk imo has bounced back putting out better releases this year. Cant wait for that Tonight Show to already drop
this shit is not dope bro BO & YUk need to quit wit this niggas need to step it up its almost 2011

Jul 5, 2009
^^ Yuk could spit waaaay better than he does now if he wanted to. I wish he was more lyrical like he used to be. And Bo? He's more than capable of doin much better wit his music also. We damn near outta artists to turn to for good music.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Well, Justin I would really argue with you when it comes to Yuk's simple rhyme patterns mentioned by you, as it is not a matter of opinion but straight facts. Unless coming up with 10 words to one rhyme is a simple rhyme pattern to you. Maybe I'm not really that into his recent releases, however Thugged Out and Thug Lord had some really good, multiple-word rhymes that are definitely waaaay above Bay average.

Feb 23, 2003
Well, Justin I would really argue with you when it comes to Yuk's simple rhyme patterns mentioned by you, as it is not a matter of opinion but straight facts. Unless coming up with 10 words to one rhyme is a simple rhyme pattern to you. Maybe I'm not really that into his recent releases, however Thugged Out and Thug Lord had some really good, multiple-word rhymes that are definitely waaaay above Bay average.
LIKE I SAID MY OPINION

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
I WAS NEVER A FAN OF YUK CAUSE HES JUST AN AVERAGE RAPPER WITH SIMPLE RHYME SCHEMES THAT DON'T STAND OUT TO ME.. VERY OVERRATED BUT THATS MY OPINION IF YALL LIKE HIM THATS COOL BUT YUKS MUSIC IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA...
I bet if Yukmouth started posting on the sicc you'd hop on his dick just like u do with every other known rapper on here