Throwin together a comp.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2004
I'm puttin out a comp. and need trax from different artist.
this will be flooded thru the bay and las vegas.

Any 1 interested in submitting tracks leave me an e-mail addy and i'll shoot u adress and any additional informaation requested.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
real talk, u shot yourself in the foot when u said "Throwin Together"

if you're going to do it, please take your time, spend some money and put in some work, don't just get 15 songs from any average cat rappin these days, that is not what the game needs

Jan 3, 2004
i hear yall
time and money will be going in to this project. as far as shootin myself in the foot i got 2 i'll learn to walk wit a cain.

who am i
Mickey Coon
if u havent heard of me u will..

c4 illmannered thx 4 the input

Apr 25, 2002
God damn its good to know that people are still "throwing together" compilations. That way either a bunch of people get ripped off or most likely it will sit on the shelf for years like a Kobe Soz album.

Jan 3, 2004
madd dogg i saw u read this post b 4 u u ran i edited cuz that was 2 much free gameand i was out a pocket 4 givin a square bear that much know how if u aint pick up wut i dropped picc up 8e profits when it drop in a hood near u

pacifica ....hmmmmm u where im tryin to get

exit this same way as 4 the edit

uuuuuuuu fffaaaaaiilure

Jan 3, 2004
buy thr way i worked on travis air force base wit your idolmac dre cleanin c-5's and other planes we're all victims 2 our dicc we were there cuzz it was mando 4 child support
picc up an album when it drops