Thoughts today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2009
I've had alcohol poisoning many times in my life. But all I did was throw up then go to sleep the next day I felt like I was in hell though. Now I just drink enough to get buzzed, then I relax.

Now I am drinking wine. But will need food soon.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
No need to dwell on the past. Waste of time, unless you're going back for a laugh or a lesson to be learned/revisited.
yeah i revisted a lesson i already learned and fucked that up pretty bad about 6 months ago....and it's still effecting me...probably will forever actually...but i guess i gotta live with my mistakes and move on....at least i've made up my mind...even tho i had before...just thought i'd fuck an ex.....yeah not again...that bitch went PSYCHO when i told her i wasn't tryina be in a relationship.......called me easily over 50 times in a row...and after i didn't asnwer she texted me like 15-20 times in a row....

now i can laugh at it...but i should have fuckin know better.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I've had alcohol poisoning many times in my life. But all I did was throw up then go to sleep the next day I felt like I was in hell though. Now I just drink enough to get buzzed, then I relax.

Now I am drinking wine. But will need food soon.
wine is pretty good..i don't fuck with red wine tho...just white wine....drink a glass or two of that and smoke some weed....that's real nice.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
me too...and yes never go back to the x's...theres a reason why u thought that shit wasnt going to work the first time...
yup, there is a reason they are an ex....

i've only had one relationship end remotely well...my last one...and it didn't end well...she just didn't cheat, and we trusted each other...just knew at that point it wasn't working out. she's got shit to figure out....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Speak of the devil I am drinking White Wine! I just need some weed. Then the night will be bloody marvelous!
i'm going to put that "bloody marvelous" saying in my signature. lol.....got me rollin over here....even funnier, i was planning on watching V for Vendetta yesterday but didn't get around to it...kinda ironic.

May 26, 2007
yup, there is a reason they are an ex....

i've only had one relationship end remotely well...my last one...and it didn't end well...she just didn't cheat, and we trusted each other...just knew at that point it wasn't working out. she's got shit to figure out....
my last one ended bad..i was angry and hated him but now im calm bout things as i kinda got over him....