Thoughts on the show...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
So I went last night in Casper, Wyoming (my hometown) and it was a pretty dope show.

First, I said what up to tech for you zero...he laughed pretty hard and asked if I'd met you. I said no, that nobody has, and that you may be a ghost. He said it was possible that you were a ghost. Loves having fans like you with a critical ear who don't accept everything for what it is. he said it was important.

Other thoughts...

Flawless was DOPE!!!!!! I hadn't really heard of dude before, but, he came out and KILLED his set. He had a live drummer on stage with him and that was incredible. Dude can really spit and definitely knows how to rock a show. I could see a bright future in for this kid.

Jay rock was alright...seemed like a regular old gangster rap concert. But, it was still a good set for sure.

Tech and Kutt and Krizz came out and really did their thing. Kutt and Krizz had mini sets within the main set...which was alright, but, I really enjoyed when they each had their own full opening set as well.

Lots of little kids there (damn i wish it was 18+ or 21+). Lots of 14-16 year olds...and 3 little boys who were 11 years old. The 3 little kids were pretty cool, but, made me feel awkward. Maybe i'm getting too old, or maybe it is because I'm a teacher, but....11 years old without parents there? WEIRD.

Heard there is lots of new merch coming soon. New backpacks, new button down shirts.
They got new jerseys with the 'face paint mask symbol' thing on them....120 bucks is STEEP though.

If ya'll have any questions or want me to expand on anything just let me know.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Nah, breh. You're reporting new news to us. I'm just making another parallel to the way ICP markets their clothing and business, and this new turn Strange has taken in the same direction.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
They make more than that. I can't blame them at all for getting money, but those kinds of things put me off to the label a long time ago.

Oct 17, 2006
I got 3 mix tapes from him.

Www.flawlessri.com has a bunch of music too. I'll up the tapes I got at the show. I have not listened to them yet, but I'm hoping that they are just as good without the live drums.

Oct 17, 2006
Nah, breh. You're reporting new news to us. I'm just making another parallel to the way ICP markets their clothing and business, and this new turn Strange has taken in the same direction.
Talked to someone supposedly 'in the know' and he said lots of new Merch was coming. Full sized backpacks instead of the string packs, button up shirts, he said tons of new Merch.

I'm not sure how I feel about it, I don't really wear or use any of the Merch as is, but I know they are selling a shitload of it.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
First, I said what up to tech for you zero...he laughed pretty hard and asked if I'd met you. I said no, that nobody has, and that you may be a ghost. He said it was possible that you were a ghost.
Zero is not a ghost..........

I have met the infamous Zero.......**trying to find the picture of us two**

Back in 2003

Aug 16, 2003
I checked a few things from Flawless. dude is kind of nice. I might try to make the show in KC this weekend for the last part of the tour just to check him out lol

I know Im "supposed" to go see if for Tech but I've seen the various versions of his set enough to know the order of songs lol.

Hopefully Kali has a little longer set then normal and I'll be able to pick up some stuff from Flawless. Dude sounds like he has a bright fruture ahead of him. I also want to get some Ces Crew stuff while Im there. Hopefully they'll be at the show