Thoughts and prayers for 3rd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
As 3rd and his family knows, all love goes to them and they are in my thoughts and prayers, but......

Some things are on a need to know basis, and 99% of the people on the net don't need to know that his pops died....that is somewhat personal. Think about that shit before you post somebody else's life on the net.

I am sure 3rd appreciates the thought but somethings are better left unsaid...the world doesn't need to know the details of 3rd's loss.

Once again, our prayers are with 3rd's family, thanks for your thought Ghost.

Feb 3, 2003
Yo Heat, if 3rd has a problem with it, I am sure he will come to me. If you got a problem with it then come to me. Don't pull a "NICK" on the net and try and call someone out. I see nothing wrong with prayers for a mans family. Of course we know who we can count of for support when a loved one is lost huh Matt?

P.S. 3rd says he appreciates the support as of 311PM 2/8/04

ONE!

Jul 7, 2002
Thats cool..I just think a "keep 3rd and his family in your thoughts" post would have been more appropriate. I just don't see the need to tell everyone his pops died....plain and simple.

Jul 7, 2002
Ghost I would have never have said anything if I knew you would take it the way you did...

Also, I tried replying to your PM, so I wouldn't be on some "Nick" shit, but your mailbox is full. I emailed you on your JonB email.

And nobody "has it out for you," but we can talk about that off the net and off this thread for real. I am not going to disrespect 3rd by carrying this on here on this thread.

Feb 3, 2003
Nah, its not touchy. It was personal. Heat knows why as does 3rd. I know what its like to lose someone real close (Westport stabbing 6/28/2003) and not have support from those I thought would support me.

Jul 7, 2002
That shit wasn't personal, but now I see why you reacted the way you did.

When your boy died I said I was sorry and shit, what was I supposed to do? I had known you for like 6 months if that...I thought saying sorry was pretty appropriate.

I think you are taking this way out in left field and trying to make it more than it is.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

ay...whatever the differences you 2 have (although i didnt know there was any)...you should talk bout it outside this post....

....im sure you have eachothers numbers...thats the correct way to handle this...

pzzzzz

Jul 7, 2002
Once again your PM box is full ghost so I emailed ya. I'm a try calling ya later on tonight, cause everybody is hitting me talking "Ghost is mad you." I'll talk to ya then.