thoughts about "illegal street racing"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i was writing an essay about it for my essay fundamentals class.....and it made me think.....what do all of you think about it? i'd rather hear about that, than read police report and shit....

should it be legal or not? any of you into that shit?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

yeah as long as they don't endanger any lives other than they own, then coo...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
i really dont care about it. az long az they dont do it in traffic, i say let em. but thoze fuckin carz man they are ugly az fuck!
you don't like the cars? I think they're tight as fuck...lol.....

May 2, 2002
I think its fine as long as its on a track somewhere and not on a busy highway/freeway. A certain street could be closed off just for races at a specific time (11PM-1AM maybe). In Kansas City we have KCIR(Kansas City International Raceway). I'm assuming that its for street races.

All I know is that my friend likes to race, a lot.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Sixxness said:

lol....i doubt any lil kids race.....lil kids can't drive....
thats right, but these little 16 year old fucks in rice rockets drive their cars like they some straight savages or something, and they're responsible for putting the Runs in complete jeopardy. They caused major car crashes in recent days, forcing the police to be more serious of shutting down the Runs in Milpitas...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:

thats right, but these little 16 year old fucks in rice rockets drive their cars like they some straight savages or something, and they're responsible for putting the Runs in complete jeopardy. They caused major car crashes in recent days, forcing the police to be more serious of shutting down the Runs in Milpitas...

i see your point...but there's worse shit for police to worry about....how about drunk driving? racing causes at most like 100 deaths a year....drunk driving is what? like 50-100 times more than that? all the people that i know, that go to street races, and show off their shit, including me, don't drive like maniacs....shit, i don't even race, i just go to watch....lmao...but you're right, some people do not know how to drive.....and it's always a small portion that fucks stuff up for the rest......

Apr 25, 2002
Just got down watching the news and some 16 year old girl was killed in a steet race. She was a passenger, wearing a seat and was still ejected from the car into the street. At speeds of 100 mph, those little fiberglass cars get destroyed on impact.

The two driver's who survived the crash...were both 16.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Villain said:

suprise, suprise...

my brother-in-law and his boys are into that shit like going to the runs... and he got mad as hell when the runs started gettin raided with a quickness and now he's talkin about checkin those little squares for ruining it for everyone... I can't blame him.

yeah they drive all crazy too sometimes... but they're older and more experienced and they didn't do that shit when they had no skills at driving like when you're younger...

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
As long as there careful and they do it in the country then thats fine...but i think when they do that shit on streets there putting everyone at risk.

Apr 25, 2002
Villain said:
Just got down watching the news and some 16 year old girl was killed in a steet race. She was a passenger, wearing a seat and was still ejected from the car into the street. At speeds of 100 mph, those little fiberglass cars get destroyed on impact.

I heard one of the drivers was 19(he had the 16 year old girl as the passenger) and the other driver was 16. I didnt see it but my dad told me that when her seat ejected out of the car, the strap of the seatbelt hit the tree so hard that it made an indention and was stuck in the tree.

I don't support street racing at all. It's bad enough when people have accidents just driving to work. These kids must have a death wish or somethin...an eventhough I thought it was a good movie, the fast and the furious only encouraged more kids to go out an street race.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. I CAN REMEMBER WHEN THE RACES HERE IN DAGO WERE DISCREET AND WE COULD RACE FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME BEFORE THE POLICE EVEN SHOWED UP. NOWADAYS, YOU GOT ALL THESE LIL BRATS WIT A CAR AND THEY WANNA PROVE HOW BADASS THEY ARE, SO THEY RACE ON PUBLIC STREETS AND ON CROWDED FREEWAYS, MOST THE TIME, THOSE ARE THE CATS THAT GET IN ACCIDENTS, END UP DYING, AND RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US STREET RACING VETERANS. I DONT EVEN GO OUT TO RACES ANYMORE CUZ ITS SO FUCCIN CROWDED THAT THE COPS ARE IN EVERY SPOT ALL NIGHT AND IT DONT EVEN POP OFF AT ALL, FUCCIN FAST AND THE FURIOUS, IT RUINED RACING, BLEW IT UP HELLA BAD. AND ATTRACTED ALL THESE PUNK ASS PUNKS WITH THEY MOMS AND DADS MONEY THAT DONT KNOW DICC ABOUT RACING, THEY JUST WANNA FIT IN AND DO THE "COOL" THING...ONE...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
fuck em all? or fuck the one's that are stupid? i got homies that do that shit, but they pay for all their own shit...and work on there cars all the time....and don't drive like dumb asses. i can see that there are deaths in street racing. i knew that.....but how often does that happen compared to someone dying cause of a drunk driver? i know that doesn't jusitfy racing, but it's something to think about....

May 5, 2002
Street Racing is dumb as fuck. expecially cuz most of the time these ricers fuck around in residential and busy areas. like someone else said up there from cotati sum fool I know from school died racing. I was talkin bout that fool a month before sayin he was gonna die, cuz he'd just race at the drop of a dime in stupid areas and not be carefull. Shit I totalled my 63 Nova just fuckin around not even racing. It should be illegal and is illegal to race on streets and roads. I personally don't have a problem if you are in backsteets out in the country where no one is at, but pretty much, if you wanna race get your ass to sears point. weds. everybody can hit the drag strip for a small fee. You better believe I'll be there with my 70 Chevelle once that shits finnished...