Thizzworld.net?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
I been wonderin the same shit....This is my last day to be on that site before I leave for the desert and it ain't lettin me on....I'm gettin kinda pissed over here.... :angry:

Aug 29, 2002
DreDaMac said:
I been wonderin the same shit....This is my last day to be on that site before I leave for the desert and it ain't lettin me on....I'm gettin kinda pissed over here.... :angry:
where are you headed? who are you with?

May 8, 2005
Somewhere kinda near Baghdad...Not positive on the exact placement of the city...And no I ain't puttin the name out on the net....I have to go through TOO many OPSEC briefings, and that is one of the things we are briefed not to put out in public... :cool:

Aug 29, 2002
right on good luck. you airforce dudes are a trip... i guess us Marines dont care if the enemy comes for us!! i should be at camp TQ or Camp Falluja in jan, feb... good luck again, and come home safe!

B

May 8, 2005
Is Falluja still all fucked up like it was??? I don't watch the news anymore...Same goes for you man....Come home safe...And since Marines are basically killers in uniform, send some of them crazy fuckers to Paradise...From what I hear about where I'm goin, if the Air Force sees the Army pointin their guns one direction, we run the opposite direction :classic: ... :cool:

Aug 29, 2002
naa its not AS BAD. the most you should fear is the mortars. but dont worry man. you arent a grunt so you dont have much to worry about. just go out there make your extra cash, and come home safe.

May 8, 2005
Yeah, we are all required to be Qual'd on the M 16....And yes, we do do our initial qual in basic...I think 300 yds is the longest shots we have to take, but I don't remember off hand... :cool: