Thizz vs. E-40 Reignited

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2008
Seen it on FB Kilo posted shouting out E-40.. seemed to be cool with it.. Only one from Thizz i know aint cool with E-40 is Dubee i think the rest put all that beef behind them. And Little Bruce got beef with E-40 over money in his Sik wid it days

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
Seen it on FB Kilo posted shouting out E-40.. seemed to be cool with it.. Only one from Thizz i know aint cool with E-40 is Dubee i think the rest put all that beef behind them. And Little Bruce got beef with E-40 over money in his Sik wid it days
There are probably only a few artists actually on the Thizz label these days. I feel like Sumthin Terrible and Crest Creepas still ain't fuckin with 40.

Also, is Lil Bruce and Miami still locked up??

Mar 29, 2014
If ya gonna gossip like hoes at least get yo facts straight. Thizz shouted out E-40 on IG comparing his shit to the Treal cover, whether that was sarcasm & cap you will never know. @Photodocs said they had no intention to imitate Mac Dre on the cover, you never know tho...

Props: BIG CHUNK
Jan 18, 2006
If ya gonna gossip like hoes at least get yo facts straight. Thizz shouted out E-40 on IG comparing his shit to the Treal cover, whether that was sarcasm & cap you will never know. @Photodocs said they had no intention to imitate Mac Dre on the cover, you never know tho...
Lil Bruce was talking shit about E-40 again. Thats the only one Thizz related that was hating

Sep 26, 2008
There are probably only a few artists actually on the Thizz label these days. I feel like Sumthin Terrible and Crest Creepas still ain't fuckin with 40.

Also, is Lil Bruce and Miami still locked up??
Bruce been out for a minute now... Miami locked up still.. Seen a recent interview with Dubee and if i remember right he said Miami getting out soon.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Post the cover in question.

Beefing in the bay is weak though.

Ain't good for music, ain't good for money, ain't good for outsiders looking in, ain't good for anything really.

May 2, 2018
Post the cover in question.

Beefing in the bay is weak though.

Ain't good for music, ain't good for money, ain't good for outsiders looking in, ain't good for anything really.
The bay been beefin wit eachother since the 80s if not longer lol. It's all gas no brakes niggas be on eachother helmet. These dudes is too old to be fonkin but dont matter how old you are only a sucka will tolerate disrespect