thizz south

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
^ your listening to thizz nation 9? how many of those things do they have out. Those mixtapes are garbage. I am the biggest dre fan and unlike some other people he was my favorite rapper 6 or so years before he died. But thizz to me now cmon its so much fucking garbage. Only people imo who should be on there Mac Dre Dubee Mall Coolio PSD Rydah Diggs Reek Miami Lil Bruce and sumthin terrible. Wow everyone on my list was fucking with it when dre was alive. Its got so inflated and crazy to me, they just use that name to put out whatever they can scrape together and a whole bunch of people who dont know better buy it cause they see "mac dre presents" ill still fuck with the original dudes tho to see what theyre doing
Its fair to say thizz have and are still putting out alot of garbage but some of the new artists have potential and are dope, heres a few.

J.Cash RIP - he had fire and before thizz he only released a group album.

Fendi Boyz - as a group they are good but alone i dont feel them.

Mistah fab - has potential to do big things im not a big fan but he has talent.

Trill Real & Magnolia Chop - I used to love N.O shit and im feeling these two plus they bring in Lil Real one from Soulja Slims group once in a while, Dope.

But yeah THizz releases are hardly worth picking up, and the promotion and shit is fubar. I dont think they are serious about making it big only Diggs & Mr Fab seem to have any aspirations of getting bigger then they are now. I woulda said Mac Mall but although he has tracks that could take him back mainstream he seems to waste half his songs talking about getting head lol.

May 15, 2005
Yeh thizz is going out like no limit thats a long ass roster of artist by the way. they should have just focused on money gang, psd, dubee, diggs, sumthin terrible, fendi boyz, and bavgate. continue to drop the thizz nations periodically w a few miami collection of dopes and unreleased dre material. both rick lee mixtapes slapped and i liked backsides 16 w dre. not to mention treal tv, they just capitalized before letting the music talk after dres death, lol bobble heads, computer mouses and halloween masks is what we call honoring now. rest in plush md and johny the fast gunna

j cee

Sicc OG
Feb 12, 2003
To Blackandproud i did like J cash and rydah and FAB is okay i understand hes like the real frontrunner doin his thing for thizz i like him ok but not especially. Diggs does his thing too,hes always promoting and getting himself out there. hes a funny ass fool too he met my boys girl and always calls he,r literally a couple times a week when hes in sac and shit hes mackin all the white broads,anyway i dont know how too much on how the business side of indie labels work but, it seems like they would be wasting money putting out albums of people noone has heard of or dont have much interest in they cant sell that great seems like theyd be doing bettter by putting all there effort into the heavy hitters with real rap skills, and selling maybe 15 to 30 thousand on some of there artists than jsut a thousand here and there for ppl like the pillionaires or some shit. But if it works for them more power to em i just aint buying most of there shit

May 27, 2003
If Thizz keep slappin Dre face on all this garbage the man face gone wrinkle on the covers because the shit gettin so old! straight up!

Hopefully that new Rydah thats finna drop has some quality to it..i can at least expect that..cause its Rydah. otherwise I don't condone or support nothing that camp is doing..because they out to wiesel you for your money by slapping together all these recycled albums and mix cd's just because it's Thizz. Seems the loyal fans are catching a whiff of that now though.

It was smart...Thizz get yo money on. It was popular for people to go out, cop all the Thizz cd's with the cute cartoon covers and Mac Dre insignia to add to that nice collection but damn shit getting old now.. people want to hear some good music.

Feb 4, 2005
To Blackandproud i did like J cash and rydah and FAB is okay i understand hes like the real frontrunner doin his thing for thizz i like him ok but not especially. Diggs does his thing too,hes always promoting and getting himself out there. hes a funny ass fool too he met my boys girl and always calls he,r literally a couple times a week when hes in sac and shit hes mackin all the white broads,anyway i dont know how too much on how the business side of indie labels work but, it seems like they would be wasting money putting out albums of people noone has heard of or dont have much interest in they cant sell that great seems like theyd be doing bettter by putting all there effort into the heavy hitters with real rap skills, and selling maybe 15 to 30 thousand on some of there artists than jsut a thousand here and there for ppl like the pillionaires or some shit. But if it works for them more power to em i just aint buying most of there shit
i feel that, there is no point premoting artist like Pillionares and Meez or whoever. But they really shoud be trying to get artists like Rydah, Dubee etc on a wider market like PSD, Messy & Keak did with their album, It was reviewed in the souce and and other smaller mags and websites but Other then that and Fab i have never seen any mention of any other thizz artists other then the net and regional mags which i think is a shame. I mean shit, they could atleast pay for or get a feature by favor from some big artists inorder to increase their visability. Diggs got an old Jadakiss verse from Blue and Fab is on that new Snoop Track but other then that zip. But like you said i aint buying the shit they put out there apart from artists like MGM, Diggs, Fab etc who are putting effort into their music and networking.