thizz or die! 3 & 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2006

14 Tracks Featuring:
Bavgate, Dubee, Mistah F.A.B., Rydah J. Klyde, Keak Da Sneak, Clyde Carson, Gonzoe, G-Stack, Haji Springer, Reek Daddy, Sleep Dank, Little Bruce, Vital, Pooh Salse, Fat Bastard, Tracy T, Compound Click, Gorilla Pits, Willie Joe, Remy Red And XSF: Thizz Dragonz, The Heem Team, Meez, Black Rag, Y.S., Trill Real & Chop Da Hookman

1. Hang On (Bavgate, Pooh Salse, Fat Bastard & Tracy T)
2. Boss Life (Keak Da Sneak & Compound Click)
3. Who Gives A Shit (Gorilla Pits & Thizz Dragonz)
4. Bayed Out (Mistah F.A.B., Willie Joe & Clyde Carson)
5. Rep Yo' Hood (Gonzoe)
6. They Need Me (Thizz Dragonz)
7. Shinin' (Mistah F.A.B., G-Stack & The Heem Team)
8. The Streets (Compound Click)
9. Money On My Mind (Bavgate, Haji Springer, Meez, Thizz Dragonz & Black Rag)
10. Act Like That (Reek Daddy & Dubee)
11. Roll Wit' It (Sleep Dank & Y.S.)
12. Fly As I (Little Bruce, Y.S., Compound Click & Trill Real)
13. Let's Go (Thizz Dragonz)
14. Be Friends (Rydah J. Klyde, Tracy T, Chop Da Hookman, Vital & Trill Real)

14 Tracks Featuring:
Cougnut, Johnny Cash, The Jacka, Keak Da Sneak, Young Dru, San Quinn, Mac Mall, Dubee, Baldhead Rick, Crest Creepaz, Reek Daddy, Young Los, Thugga, Trill Real, Tracy T, Compound Click, Chop Da Hookman, Remy Red And XSF: Thizz Dragonz, Meez & Thizz Kidz

1. Mama's Advice (Chop Da Hookman, The Jacka, Young Los & Thugga)
2. Run Up (Trill Real, Dubee & Tracy T)
3. Addicted (Compound Click & Young Dru)
4. Can't Stop (Thizz Dragonz)
5. Get 'Em (Keak Da Sneak & Vital)
6. I Drink, I Smoke (Compound Click)
7. Savage (San Quinn)
8. Like Me (Trill Real & Meez)
9. Thizz Kidz (Crest Creepaz & Thizz Kidz)
10. Brang Me (Reek Daddy)
11. I'm Fly (Compound Click)
12. Me & You (Thizz Dragonz)
13. Drop It Like It's Hot (Baldhead Rick & Cougnut)
14. Do My Thang (Dubee, Johnny Cash & Mac Mall)

I know this was originally supposed to be thizz or die radio 1&2 well atleast thats was what it said in the former title. Anyone got these yet? The tracklists dont look bad but its the production that im worried about. Saw it at rasputins today along with Sumthin Terrible, I ended up getting st.

Feb 12, 2003
looks like they are cutting down the no names and unnecessary people. some good names on there i hope the beats are god but i most likely wont buy this or download it, maybe listen to snippits if its on itunes, then decide. Have not been happy at all with thizz lately

Apr 18, 2007
seems like they cut out alot of the no name artists, now it seems to be all thizz artists or affiliates that own there own studios (Kompound Klick (not spelled with a c) is swampkats artists, in which case Heat from Game Inflicted must be on there and he is a beast) and the thizz dragons remy and xsf fuck with Taz studio in eastbay

Nov 21, 2007

14 Tracks Featuring:
Bavgate, Dubee, Mistah F.A.B., Rydah J. Klyde, Keak Da Sneak, Clyde Carson, Gonzoe, G-Stack, Haji Springer, Reek Daddy, Sleep Dank, Little Bruce, Vital, Pooh Salse, Fat Bastard, Tracy T, Compound Click, Gorilla Pits, Willie Joe, Remy Red And XSF: Thizz Dragonz, The Heem Team, Meez, Black Rag, Y.S., Trill Real & Chop Da Hookman

1. Hang On (Bavgate, Pooh Salse, Fat Bastard & Tracy T)
2. Boss Life (Keak Da Sneak & Compound Click)
3. Who Gives A Shit (Gorilla Pits & Thizz Dragonz)
4. Bayed Out (Mistah F.A.B., Willie Joe & Clyde Carson)
5. Rep Yo' Hood (Gonzoe)
6. They Need Me (Thizz Dragonz)
7. Shinin' (Mistah F.A.B., G-Stack & The Heem Team)
8. The Streets (Compound Click)
9. Money On My Mind (Bavgate, Haji Springer, Meez, Thizz Dragonz & Black Rag)
10. Act Like That (Reek Daddy & Dubee)
11. Roll Wit' It (Sleep Dank & Y.S.)
12. Fly As I (Little Bruce, Y.S., Compound Click & Trill Real)
13. Let's Go (Thizz Dragonz)
14. Be Friends (Rydah J. Klyde, Tracy T, Chop Da Hookman, Vital & Trill Real)

14 Tracks Featuring:
Cougnut, Johnny Cash, The Jacka, Keak Da Sneak, Young Dru, San Quinn, Mac Mall, Dubee, Baldhead Rick, Crest Creepaz, Reek Daddy, Young Los, Thugga, Trill Real, Tracy T, Compound Click, Chop Da Hookman, Remy Red And XSF: Thizz Dragonz, Meez & Thizz Kidz

1. Mama's Advice (Chop Da Hookman, The Jacka, Young Los & Thugga)
2. Run Up (Trill Real, Dubee & Tracy T)
3. Addicted (Compound Click & Young Dru)
4. Can't Stop (Thizz Dragonz)
5. Get 'Em (Keak Da Sneak & Vital)
6. I Drink, I Smoke (Compound Click)
7. Savage (San Quinn)
8. Like Me (Trill Real & Meez)
9. Thizz Kidz (Crest Creepaz & Thizz Kidz)
10. Brang Me (Reek Daddy)
11. I'm Fly (Compound Click)
12. Me & You (Thizz Dragonz)
13. Drop It Like It's Hot (Baldhead Rick & Cougnut)
14. Do My Thang (Dubee, Johnny Cash & Mac Mall)

I know this was originally supposed to be thizz or die radio 1&2 well atleast thats was what it said in the former title. Anyone got these yet? The tracklists dont look bad but its the production that im worried about. Saw it at rasputins today along with Sumthin Terrible, I ended up getting st.
whered you get these pics? im tryin to see if vitals pic is on there since hes on both albums. and need a bigger veiw. If you are wonderin why im askin i manage him.

Feb 2, 2005
Hillarious they have that Coug and Rick track. Sure hope they went through the right channels before they ruined that song on that bullshit comp.
posted by Mr. illmannered
U should be glad sombodys keeping his name alive, not hatin on some other shit cause you dont like thizz shit!!! thats real talk

Dec 2, 2006
small minded people.

Hillarious they have that Coug and Rick track. Sure hope they went through the right channels before they ruined that song on that bullshit comp.
posted by Mr. illmannered
U should be glad sombodys keeping his name alive, not hatin on some other shit cause you dont like thizz shit!!! thats real talk
cant see past the couple hundred units they push. thizz may have fucked up with all the gimmicks but even those gimmick albums sold more tham 99% of any rappers or producers on siccness im sure. and from the looks of the pics recently of diggs he seems to be eating real good too. fuck the music, you squares can have it, lol.

Apr 18, 2007
they in the 30s for offering people to do thizz nations, i dont know up till what number has actually dropped(mid 20s i think), but they offering people mid30s now.....hop aboard..lol